Current Affairs Questions December 23 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 23 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 23 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 23 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. Who is present chief minister of Gujarat?
A. Jitu Vaghani
B. Anandiben Patel
C. Vijay Rupani
D. Nitinbhai Patel
2. Who is present deputy chief minister of Gujarat?
A. Nitinbhai Patel
B. Shankersinh Vaghela
C. Bhupendrasinh Chudasama
D. Saurabh Patel
3. India had special representatives meet about peace with which country?
4. Ganga Gram project is a part of which river clean mission?
5. Damodar Rout who got sacked, is the agriculture minister of which state?
6. Yang Jiechi is the Foreign Minister of which country?
C. South Korea
D. North Korea
7. Naveen Patnaik is the chief minister of which state?
8. The inauguration of the first-ever transgender toilet in Odisha took place in which city?
9. Which became the first city to have a transgender toilet in India?
10. Which country president signs tax reform bill and says more products will be made in their country?
Current Affairs Questions December 23 2017 – GK Questions on Current Affairs Today
11. UN Security Council imposes new sanctions on which country?
B. North Korea
C. South Korea
12. Which country said they will end air strikes in Iraq and Syria by bringing Super Hornets home?
D. South Korea
13. Which emerged as the highest bidder for RCom assets?
A. Reliance Industries
B. Reliance big tv
C. Reliance Digital
D. Reliance Jio
14. Which IT company secured $2.25-billion contract from Nielsen?
15. Which two-wheeler manufacture company to hike motorcycle prices from January?
A. Hero MotoCorp
16. Amazon adds which browser to Fire TV?
17. Who takes the appointment as University Grants Commission chairman?
A. Ved Prakash
B. Dhirendra Pal Singh
C. Suresh Sharma
D. Amar Gupta
18. Which Bollywood actor has formed an official partnership with English Premier League in India?
A. Ranveer Singh
B. Salman Khan
C. Shahid Kapoor
D. Akshay Kumar
19. Which football club sacked Eduardo Berizzo as their coach?
B. Celta Vigo
20. Rohit Sharma equals who’s record of fastest T20I hundred?
A. AB de Villiers
B. David Miller
C. Quinton de Kock
D. Chris Gayle
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 22-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 22-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|