Current Affairs Questions December 24 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 24 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 24 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 24 2017 – Today GK Questions
1. When was the Treaty of Ghent signed?
2. When was the Aida Opera premiered?
3. Who patented the bicycle with back pedal brake
A. Alessandro Volta
B. Daniel Stover & William Hance
C. Jethro Tull
D. Sir Richard Arkwright
4. When was the bicycle with back pedal brake patented?
5. When was the 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered?
6. Where was the 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered?
7. Who was the Supreme Commander of the Allied forces?
B. Winston Churchill
C. Redmond Eugene
8. When did FDR appoint Eisenhower as the Supreme Commander of the allied forces?
9. Which airport will get India’s First Runway on ‘Sea Bridge?
C. Port Blair
10. Which state has banned new year festivities in it’s temples?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
Current Affairs Questions December 24 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
11. Which project has been started by the Environment ministry to clean up the beaches?
A. Red Flag
B. Blue Flag
C. Blue Frog
D. Red Frog
12. Which two countries held the IRIGC-TEC?
A. India – Russia
B. India – Sri Lanka
C. Russia – Japan
D. USA – PAkistan
13. Who is the External Affairs Minister of India?
A. Smriti Irani
B. Ananth Kumar Hegade
C. Nirmala Sitharaman
D. Sushma Swaraj
14. Dmitry Rogozin is the Deputy Prime Minister of?
15. Which international organization marked the 100th anniversary of Nelson Mandela?
A. Nobel Committee
16. Barney Harford has been appointed as the COO of?
17. Belgium appointed the first female ambassador to?
A. Saudi Arabia
18. Which Indian carrier became the first to operate 1000 flights in a day?
A. Air Asia
B. Air India
19. India defeated Sri Lanka at the?
A. ECA Stadium
B. Chinnaswamy Stadium
C. Wankhede Stadium
D. Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
20. India creates history by winning __ matches?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 23-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 23-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|