Current Affairs Questions December 26 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 26 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 26 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 26 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. Vijay Rupani to take oath as which state CM?
B. Himachal Pradesh
2. Who will take oath as deputy CM of Gujarat today?
A. Nitin Patel
B. Saurabh Patel
C. Anandiben Patel
D. Bhupendrasinh Chudasama
3. India’s first AC local train was inaugurated in which city?
4. PM Modi inaugurated which city Metro’s Magenta Line recently?
5. Who is the governor of Uttar Pradesh?
A. Ram Naik
B. Banwarilal Purohit
C. Padmanabha Acharya
D. Keshari Nath Tripathi
6. India’s first gaushala manual for protecting cows was signed by which union minister?
A. Jagat Prakash Nadda
B. Maneka Gandhi
C. Anant Geete
D. Uma Bharati
7. Hafiz Saeed inaugurates Milli Muslim League office in which city in Pakistan?
8. Which country closed more than 13,000 websites in past three years?
9. With which country did Kazakhstan pledge to improve ties in wake of the trade war?
10. Almazbek Atambayev is the Former President of which country?
Current Affairs Questions December 26 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
11. Over half of which food outlets closed down in North & East India?
C. Burger King
12. Which Mobile network operator company now has 160 million subscribers?
A. Reliance Jio
B. Idea Cellular
13. Ramdev’s Patanjali signed Rs 671 crore agreement with which state government?
14. As per latest ICC T20 rankings, India ranks in which position?
15. As per latest ICC T20 rankings, Virat Kohli ranks in which position?
16. Which country ranks first in the latest ICC T20 rankings?
B. West Indies
17. 61st National Shooting Championship is taking place in which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
18. World’s Longest Glass Bridge opens in which country?
19. UP Government Signs MoU with which country?
C. South Korea
20. Vikram Bakshi is the franchise partner of which food outlets in North and East India?
A. Taco Bell
C. Burger King
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 25-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 25-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|