Current Affairs Questions December 27 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 27 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 27 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 27 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. Who will take oath as Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister today?
A. Gulab Singh Thakur
B. Rajeev Bindal
C. Jai Ram Thakur
D. Satpal Singh Satti
2. Vijay Rupani made his new cabinet with how many ministers?
3. Centre releases how many crores to nine states for border development?
A. Rs 247 Cr
B. Rs 175 Cr
C. Rs 212 Cr
D. Rs 167 Cr
4. India hold talks on cooperation in defence and security with which country?
D. North Korea
5. Who is Israeli Prime Minister?
A. Benjamin Netanyahu
B. Mahmoud Abbas
C. Ariel Sharon
D. Reuven Rivlin
6. Which bill to be introduced in Parliament on Dec 28?
A. Central Road Fund Bill
B. Triple talaq bill
C. Repealing and Amending Bill
D. National Commission for Backward Classes Bill
7. Google doodle honours Mirza Ghalib on his ____ birthday?
8. Which country says it will maintain communication with India over rivers?
9. Which country successfully launches remote sensing satellites?
10. Which country remains China’s largest crude oil supplier for the ninth month?
B. Saudi Arabia
GK Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 27 2017
11. Which country ranks third in November with shipments at 4.21 million tonnes in oil supplier?
C. Saudi Arabia
12. China, Afghanistan and which country agree on terror cooperation in Xinjiang region?
13. As per Centre for Economics and Business Research report India will be the ___ largest economy country in 2018?
14. Which telecommunications company to launch VoLTE services in India in January?
15. BSNL set to launch 4G services in which state in January?
C. Tamil Nadu
16. World Bank made an agreement with which state to give $318 million loans for irrigation projects?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
17. Which club appoints Tony Pulis as a new manager?
A. Crystal Palace
C. Swansea City
D. Hull City
18. Which football player surpasses Lionel Messi for most goals in 2017?
A. Harry Kane
B. Cristiano Ronaldo
C. Robert Lewandowski
D. Edinson Cavani
19. Harry Kane has broken who’s record for the most Premier League goals in a calendar year?
A. Kevin Keegan
B. Michael Owen
C. Alan Shearer
D. Andy Cole
20. Anupam Shrivastava is the chairman and managing director of which telecommunications company?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 26-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 26-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|