Current Affairs Questions December 3 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 3 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
3rd December 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Today Questions
1. Who introduced potatoes to England?
A. Gentleman Cook
B. Alastair Cook
C. Thomas Herriot
D. Albert Roca
2. When was the first human heart transplant performed?
3. When did Union Carbide’s pesticide plant leak?
4. Who performed the first human heart transplant?
A. James Carter
B. Howard Wolowitz
C. Christian Barnard
D. Lewis Lecter
5. When did the cold war end?
Current Affairs Questions December 3 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
6. From which of these countries was potatoes introduced to England?
7. When was potatoes introduced to England?
8. Annual Konark Dance festival began in?
9. Constitution Day is celebrated on 26th of ________?
10. Shared Value Summit 2017 was held in ?
C. New Delhi
GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 3 2017
11. Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITIES) was held in?
12. Which bank launched RuPay credit cards?
A. Corporation Bank
B. Syndicate Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. HDFC Bank
13. Who is appointed as the new Chairman of the PNGRB?
A. DK Subash
B. DK Ravi
C. DK Rabi
D. DK Sarraf
14. Skill India Partners with ________ ?
D. U Hostels
15. Who is the Union Minister of Industry and Commerce?
A. Sushil Kumar
B. Praful patel
C. Ananth Kumar Hegde
D. Suresh Prabhu
Current Affairs Questions December 3 2017 – Daily Current Affairs Quiz Questions
16. Who is the chief minister of Assam?
A. Gopinath Bordoloi
B. Sarbananda Sonowal
C. Bimala Prasad Chaliha
D. Golap Borbora
17. Who is the Home Minister of India?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Smriti Irani
C. Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Manohar Parikkar
18. Admiral Sunil Lanba is the chief of?
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Air Force
C. Indian Navy
D. National Security Guards
19. Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in for a second term as the president of ________?
20. PNGRB regulates ________?
A. petroleum products and natural gas
B. Pharmaceutical Products
C. Handicrafts Products
D. Timber and Bamboo Products
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 02-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 02-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|