Current Affairs Questions December 4 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 4 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
General Knowledge Questions – December 4th 2017 Current Affairs GK Questions
1. Who is the President of Iran?
A. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
B. Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
C. Hassan Rouhani
D. Ali Khamenei
2. The first phase of Chabahar port opened to boost the trade between India and which country?
3. The National Conference on Environment took place in which city over this weekend?
4. Who will file the nomination for Congress president post today?
A. Manmohan Singh
B. Subramanian Swamy
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Pranab Mukherjee
5. Manoj Sinha is the Minister for railways for which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
Current Affairs Questions December 4 2017 – GK Quiz Questions Dec 4th 2017
6. Border Security Force to celebrate ___ establishment day today?
7. Who is likely to present the first post GST budget on February 1?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Sushma Swaraj
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Nitin Gadkari
8. The US begin their largest-ever joint air drill with which country?
B. North Korea
C. South Korea
9. Which country launches land exploration-satellite?
10. Karan Bilimoria gets his ____ doctorate in Britain?
Today Current Affairs GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 4 2017
11. As per the study, Indian companies in which country has generated 11.4-billion-euro revenue in 2016?
12. Which company appoints Salil S Parekh as new CEO and managing director?
13. Which country signs $856m rail deal with South Korea firm?
14. Who won bronze for India in Indoor Archery World Cup 2017?
A. Deepika Kumari
B. Atanu Das
C. Bombayla Devi Laishram
D. Laxmirani Majhi
15. Who will lead India in 2018 U-19 World Cup?
A. Prithvi Shaw
B. Rahul Chahar
C. Himanshu Rana
D. Pranav Dhanawade
Current Affairs Questions December 4 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
16. India has won how many U-19 World Cup title how many times?
17. Which Cricketer surpasses Brian Lara for most double centuries as captain?
A. Steven Smith
B. Virat Kohli
D. Shaun Marsh
18. Kohli became the ___ Indian batsman to score double centuries?
19. India and which country has won most U-19 World Cups?
B. Sri Lanka
20. Manoj Sinha inaugurates railway overbridge in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 03-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 03-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|