Current Affairs Questions December 5 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 5 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
5th December 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Today GK
1. Ali Anwar and which Indian politician is disqualified as Rajya Sabha members?
A. Sitaram Yechury
B. K. C. Tyagi
C. Sharad Yadav
D. Nitish Kumar
2. Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will take over as the party president on December?
3. London mayor Sadiq Khan meets which state CM in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which minister will address India Inc for the first time since GST?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Narendra Modi
D. Amit Shah
5. Narayan Sahu who joined BJD was the unit president of which district in Odisha?
Current Affairs Questions December 5 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
6. After how many years of waiting, India to get the 1st conventional submarine?
7. Cathay Pacific crew witnessed which country missile test?
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
8. Which Country firming up trade agreements with South Asian countries?
9. India domestic passenger traffic up over ___ percentage in October 2017?
10. Indian Railways teams up with which company to digitise its rich heritage?
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 5 2017
11. Who takes the appointment as the new chairman of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board?
A. Gopal Singh
B. Dinesh K Sarraf
C. Rajesh Gupta
D. Mahesh Sharma
12. Which Indian boxer to defend titles against African champion Ernest Amuzu?
A. Vijender Singh
B. Sushil Kumar
C. Mary Kom
D. Yogeshwar Dutt
13. Shashi Kapoor was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India in which year?
14. In which year did Shashi Kapoor was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
15. Navy submarine will have the Golden Jubilee on December?
Current Affairs Questions December 5 2017 – December 5th GK Questions
16. Indian Congress party was established in which year?
17. Sonia Gandhi was the head of National Congress for how many years?
18. India first Madame Tussauds museum has been unveiled in which city?
19. Who has been recently appointed as the Global Goodwill Ambassador for UN Environment?
A. Charli XCX
B. Annie Lennox
C. Ellie Goulding
D. Jarvis Cocker
20. Who is the head of the United Nations Environment Programme??
A. Jose Graziano da Silva
B. Erik Solheim
C. Gilbert Houngbo
D. Fang Liu
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 04-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 04-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|