Current Affairs Questions December 6 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 6 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Today Current Affairs Gk Questions – 6th December 2017 Gk Questions
1. After Doklam issue India, China and which country to have a trilateral meet?
2. Who is Chinese Foreign Minister?
A. Wang Yi
B. Xi Jinping
C. Yang Jiechi
D. Hua Chunying
3. Who is most followed Indian on Twitter?
A. Sushma Swaraj
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. Virat Kohli
D. Narendra Modi
4. Nepal closes border with which country for 72 hours ahead of December 7 elections?
5. In which city the London mayor launches a global anti-pollution network?
6. Which country urges India to join efforts to create the mega-regional market?
Current Affairs Questions December 6 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
7. Which country to recognize Jerusalem as Israel capital?
D. Saudi Arabia
8. International Olympic Committee bans which country from 2018 Pyeongchang Games?
9. Which Company said it will manufacture solar power equipment?
B. Patanjali Ayurved
C. Hindustan Unilever
10. Which Online retail giant enters Australian market?
11. Google blocks YouTube on which TV Setup devices in escalating feud?
GKtoday Quiz – Current Affairs Questions December 6 2017
12. Which state government signs MoU with 4 Pvt hospitals for better delivery of healthcare services?
13. Who has been awarded Param Vir Chakra for recapturing the highest Pakistani post on the Siachen Glacier?
A. Dhan Singh Thapa
B. Yogendra Singh Yadav
C. Gurbachan Singh Salaria
D. Captian Bana Singh
14. Surface-to-air missile Akash successfully test fired from which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
15. Which aerospace company ordered for 100 BrahMos supersonic missile airframes?
A. Godrej Aerospace
B. Drone Aerospace Systems
C. Ramco Aviation
D. Honeywell Aerospace
16. Comingone Ymbon is the power minister of which state?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
Current Affairs Questions December 6 2017 – Current Affairs Gk Questions
17. Which Laliga team is out of Champions League after a draw with Chelsea?
B. Atletico Madrid
C. Real Madrid
18. India beat which country 3-0 to lift South Asian badminton title?
19. South Asian Regional Badminton Tournament 2017 is taking place in which city?
20. Patanjali Ayurved company was started in which year?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 05-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 05-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|