Current Affairs Questions December 7 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 7 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 7 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
1. Which state government will make the minimum drinking age to go up from 21 to 23?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh
2. Which state stands in the second position as the highest level of per capita in liquor consumption?
B. Andhra Pradesh
3. Which historic place in India stands 2nd in best UNESCO world heritage site?
A. Jama Masjid
B. Agra Fort
C. Red Fort
D. Taj Mahal
4. India’s first centre of excellence for cut flowers opened in which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
5. Which is the first State to endorse centre “Triple Talaq” draft bill?
A. Uttar Pradesh
6. Which country launches the programme to send astronauts into space?
7. Who is the first Saudi Arabian to flew into outer space?
A. Sultan bin Salman Al-Saud
B. Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
C. Mohammad bin Salman
D. Nayef bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud
8. Starbucks opens the worlds largest cafe in?
D. Los Angeles
9. Which country cuts through mountains to expand high-speed train network?
D. South Korea
10. Which is set to become largest US city with recreational pot?
C. Los Angeles
D. San Francisco
Current Affairs Questions December 7 2017 – GKToday Quiz Questions
11. Airtel joined hands with which company to launch three new 4G VoLTE phones?
12. Which company is changing its legal name like Amazon?
B. Big Lots
C. Best Buy
13. Mars Wrigley Confectionery to base US headquarters in which state?
B. New York
D. New Jersey
14. Andrej Babis is the new prime minister of which country?
A. Czech Republic
15. Which state signs 34 MoUs to transform villages?
D. Andhra Pradesh
16. India and which country has signed MoU on drugs?
B. Puerto Rico
D. Costa Rica
17. Who is Union Health Minister of India?
A. Harsh Vardhan
B. Jagat Prakash Nadda
C. Prem Kumar Dhumal
D. Ravi Shankar Prasad
18. Who resigns as National Sports Observer?
A. Sushil Kumar
B. Yogeshwar Dutt
C. Vijender Singh
D. Narsingh Yadav
19. IWF World Weightlifting Championships 2017 is taking place in which country?
20. Which football player sets new Champions League record?
B. Cristiano Ronaldo
C. Lionel Messi
D. Robert Lewandowski
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 06-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 06-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|