Current Affairs Questions November 10 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 10 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Today Current Affairs GK Quiz Questions – GK Questions on Current Affairs
1. India first remote air traffic control tower will be ready by December?
2. Which state election commission doubles enrolment of transgenders on the voting list?
C. Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state high court restrains government from implementing new OBC quota bill?
4. PM Modi, Sheikh Hasina and Mamata Banerjee flag off a new train from Kolkata to which place in Bangladesh?
5. PM Modi, Sheikh Hasina and Mamata Banerjee inaugurated two bridges over the river Titas and ____ in Bangladesh?
Current Affairs Questions November 10 2017 – GKToday Quiz Questions
6. Indian Railways target completing Bullet Train project by which year?
7. The bullet train project is laid from Ahmedabad to which city in India?
8. Which country declares victory over Islamic State as the last bastion of terrorist falls?
9. Which country king appoints 30 judges and promotes 26 judges in his judiciary?
B. Saudi Arabia
10. Which country appoints women to Shura Council for the first time?
General Knowledge Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 10 2017
11. Google Chrome to block pesky redirecting ads from which year?
12. Which company launches Ryzen Pro processors for enterprise workloads in India?
13. Which company signs deal to sell 300 planes worth $37 billion to China?
C. Lockheed Martin
14. Tourism minister KJ Alphons is elected as a Rajya Sabha MP from which state?
15. Hathurusingha was the head coach of which national cricket team?
C. Sri Lanka
D. South Africa
Current Affairs Questions November 10 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK Questions
16. Former Delhi player Vinay Lamba and which Indian cricketer is included in NADA Anti-Doping Appeal Panel?
A. Sourav Ganguly
B. Gautam Gambhir
C. Virender Sehwag
D. V. V. S. Laxman
17. Sehwag and Lamba have played how many first-class matches for Delhi?
18. As per the reports who is one of the highest paid cricket coaches in the world?
B. Darren Lehmann
C. Ravi Shastri
D. Mickey Arthur
19. Advanced Micro Devices is the company based in which country?
C. United States
20. The foundation stone for the Bullet Train in India is laid on?
A. August 14
B. September 14
C. September 24
D. September 09
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 9-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 9-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|