Current Affairs Questions November 10 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 10 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Today Current Affairs GK Quiz Questions – GK Questions on Current Affairs
1. Who was the first one to demonstrate intergral calculus for the first time?
2. When did Gottfried Leibniz demonstrate integral calculus for the first time?
3. Who signed the armistice with Germany in 1918?
A. King James III
C. Prince of Wales
D. Allied Forces
4. Gough Whitlam was the prime minister of _____________?
B. Great Britain
5. When did the Church of England approve the ordination of female priests?
Current Affairs Questions November 11 2017 – GKToday Quiz Questions
6. Odisha will participate in the sagar kavach exercise with _________?
B. West Bengal
C. Tamil Nadu
7. Which country did the United States conduct a joint naval drill with?
A. South Korea
8. Which country’s former culture minister is elected to head UNESCO?
9. Vasant Narasimhan, will take over as the CEO of __________?
C. Johnson and Johnson
D. Glaxo Smithe
10. Belgian beer brands Delirium and ______ to enter India?
General Knowledge Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 11 2017
11. Who is the Chief Minister of Karnataka?
A. Babulal gaur
C. Digvijaya Singh
D. Uma Bharati
12. Who is the Railway Minister of India?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Shipping Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Nitin Gadkari
14. Rohan Bopanna and Pablo Cuevas won the doubles title in the?
A. Erste Bank Open
B. Paris Open
C. Belize Open
D. Schenzen Masters
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions November 11 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK Questions
16. Tata Sons to invest 36,000 crores in ___________?
A. Tata Motors
B. Tata Consultancy services
C. Tata Teleservices
D. Tata Steel
17. Who is the Union Cabinet Minister of Food Processing?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Suresh Prabhu
18. Who is the President of France
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Nicolas Sarkozy
C. Francois Hollande
D. Jacques Chirac
19. Who is UNESCO’s second woman director general?
A. Irina Bokova
B. Anasuya Chatterjee
C. Audrey Azoulay
D. Kate Hamington
20. which toy maker makes Disney Princess dolls and Star Wars action figures?
D. Fisher Price
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 9-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 9-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|