Current Affairs Questions November 13 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 13 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
13th November 2017 GK Questions – Today GK Quiz Questions
1. PM Modi attends the opening ceremony at which ASEAN Summit in Manila?
2. Indian Railway officials say which bridge can withstand quakes and blasts?
A. Havelock Bridge
B. Pamban Bridge
C. Chenab bridge
D. Anji Khad Bridge
3. Who is all set to be re-elected as RJD national president?
A. Dr. Raghuvansh Prasad Singh
B. Prem Chand Gupta
C. Sh. Ram Chandra Purve
D. Lalu Prasad
4. RJD national party was formed in which year?
5. India, US, Japan, and which country holds the 1st meet to work for the open Indo-Pacific zone?
Current Affairs Questions November 13 2017 – Today GK Questions
6. Who has openly re-named the Asia-Pacific to become the new Indo-Pacific?
A. Shinzo Abe
D. Malcolm Turnbull
7. China and which country has reached consensus to uphold peace in the South China Sea?
8. Which country rejects Macron call for talks on missiles?
A. Saudi Arabia
9. Which company seals multibillion-dollar investment from Softbank?
10. Which company sales hit a record of $18 billion as China goes on the shopping binge?
C. Alibaba Group
Latest GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 13 2017
11. Which company to get JSW Group funds for stuck projects in Noida?
A. GMR Group
C. Unitech Group
D. ACC Limited
12. Google adds which country national parks to Street View?
A. South Africa
13. Pankaj Advani wins the ___ world title in his career?
14. Who is current French President?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Manuel Valls
C. Francois Fillon
D. Marine Le Pen
15. Lalu Prasad is all set to be re-elected as RJD national president for the ____ consecutive term?
Current Affairs Questions November 13 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
16. Marc Marquez wins his _____ MotoGP world title?
17. Who wins the latest Brazilian Grand Prix race?
A. Daniel Ricciardo
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Fernando Alonso
D. Lewis Hamilton
18. Lewis Hamilton finished in which position in the latest Brazilian Grand Prix race?
19. Name the Indian player with the maximum number of world titles in any sport?
A. Viswanathan Anand
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Pankaj Advani
D. Dhanraj Pillay
20. Spain Marc Marquez has won how many world championship till date in MotoGP?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 12-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 12-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|