Current Affairs Questions November 14 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 14 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GKToday updates – General Knowledge Questions
1. PM Modi visits rice research institute in which country?
2. The Indian government is also setting up a regional centre of International Rice Research Institute in?
3. Which minister contributed to Northeast helicopter-based air dispensary project?
A. Harsh Vardhan
B. Radha Mohan Singh
C. Narendra Singh Tomar
D. Jitendra Singh
4. Yogi Adityanath, Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati to campaign in which state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
5. Which minister says there will be a new education policy by December end?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Smriti Irani
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Ravi Shankar Prasad
Current Affairs Questions November 14 2017 – Today GK Questions
6. National Education Policy is headed by?
A. Vasudha Kamat
B. Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
C. K.J. Alphonse
D. Manjul Bhargava
7. Exhibition of books on PMs opened at which museum in Delhi?
A. Nehru Memorial Museum
B. National Museum, New Delhi
C. Nehru Planetarium
D. Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum
8. Who is the first Indian composer to perform classical Western music on Chinese themes?
A. A. R. Rahman
B. Zakir Hussain
C. Vijay Upadhyaya
D. Amit Trivedi
9. Juan Carlos Varela is the president of which country?
C. Costa Rica
10. Which company scraps $2.5 billion hydropower plant deal with the Chinese company?
Daily GK Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 14 2017
11. As per foreign brokerage report India to overtake Japan to become third largest economy by?
12. Air India gets Rs 1,500 crore loan from?
A. Bank of India
B. Union Bank of India
D. bank of Baroda
13. Name the Pakistan cricketer who retired from all cricket formats recently?
A. Mohammad Hafeez
B. Umar Gul
D. Saeed Ajmal
14. Gianluigi Buffon is a goalkeeper for which national team?
15. Which country ends 17-year jinx, beating Belarus 3-2 to clinch Fed Cup Tennis tournament?
Current Affairs Questions November 14 2017 – Latest GK Questions
16. Fed Cup is the premier international team competition in women tennis which took launch in?
17. Which tennis player withdraws from ATP Finals after the loss to David Goffin?
A. Roger Federer
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Juan Martin del Potro
18. The United States records their ____ Fed Cup crown?
19. Italy failed to reach world cup for the first time in ___ years?
20. Who would become the first man to play in six World Cups if he has not retired from football?
A. Steven Gerrard
B. Gianluigi Buffon
D. Andrea Pirlo
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 13-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 13-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|