Current Affairs Questions November 15 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 15 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
General Knowledge Questions – Current Affairs GKToday updates
1. Assam wants to set up ASEAN consulates in which city?
2. PM Modi, Chinese Premier hold brief interaction in which country?
3. Who is the first-ever female graduate of Bombay University?
A. Leila Seth
B. Fathima Beevi
C. Anna Chandy
D. Cornelia Sorabji
4. President Ram Nath Kovind will attend the inaugural programme of the International Hornbill Festival in which state?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
5. Ganga Kumari creates history by becoming first transgender to be appointed in which government sector?
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 15 2017
6. K Prithika Yashini who made history by becoming the first transgender in the police force in India is from which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
7. West Bengal wins rossogolla war against which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
8. In honour of whom US toy company revels first hijab-wearing barbie doll?
A. Dalilah Muhammad
B. Dalia Mogahed
C. Ibtihaj Muhammad
D. Linda Sarsour
9. Which country launches the world first fully electric cargo ship?
10. According to the International Data Corporation Xiaomi and _____ are top smartphone brands in India?
Current Affairs Questions November 15 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
11. Which communication company starts production of 5G at their base station?
12. Name the first Indian national to study at any British university?
A. Cornelia Sorabji
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Pandita Ramabai
D. Anna Chandy
13. Kenneth Juster takes the appointment as US ambassador to which country?
14. BSE appoints whom as its new chairman?
A. Sethurathnam Ravi
B. Ravi Rajan
C. Dhirendra Swarup
D. RKS Bhadauria
15. Who is the Southern air command chief that flies Tejas fighter jet?
A. RKS Bhadauria
B. H S Arora
C. S Neelakantan
D. P. P. Khandeka
Latest GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 15 2017
16. Kashmiri actor Zaira Wasim received the national child award for exceptional achievement 2017 from?
A. Keshari Nath Tripathi
B. Balram Das Tandon
C. Ram Nath Kovind
D. Acharya Dev Vrat
17. Who is the first Indian to qualify for LPGA Tour Championships?
A. Arjun Atwal
B. Aditi Ashok
C. Anirban Lahiri
D. Shiv Chawrasia
18. India promotes its supersonic BrahMos missile at the?
19. According to the International Data Corporation survey which is the third largest smartphone vendor in India?
20. Mattel the US toy company introduced Barbie doll in which year?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 14-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 14-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|