Current Affairs Questions November 17 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 17 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Questions Updates – GK Quiz Questions November 17th 2017
1.According to an official statement, water level drops to ___ in 91 major reservoirs across India?
2. Hindu Mahasabha pays tribute to?
A. Nathuram Godse
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Lala Lajpat Rai
D. Gopal Godse
3. Former US President Obama to visit India on?
A. November 25
B. December 4
C. November 30
D. December 1
4. Oxford launches first-ever ____ word of the year?
5. Which country is set to host Cyber Security Meet?
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 17 2017
6. Which country unveils 1,700-year-old sleeping Buddha?
7. Who is the richest family in Asia?
A. Mukesh Ambani Family
B. Lee Family
C. Chearavanot Family
D. Jindal Family
8. The Cyber Security Meet will be held on?
A. November 21-28
B. November 20-24
C. November 23-24
D. November 19-27
9. Which bank has Paytm partnered with to provide instant loans?
10. Which company did the Indian Navy sign an agreement with?
C. Tata Power SED
Current Affairs Questions November 17 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
11. Who is the new Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka?
A. Anil Kumar Jha
B. Sanjiv Kumar
C. Pavan Kumar
D. D Y Ganapathi
12. Who is the Prime Minister of Lebanon?
A. Saad Hariri
B. Saad Khan
C. Hezbollah Sultan
D. Syed Sheikh
13. Who is the CEO of Paytm?
A. Rajeev Bhansal
B. Sanjiv Kumar
C. Narayan Murthy
D. Vijay Shekhar Sharma
14. PDSS stands for?
A. Portable Diver Detection Sonar
B. Portable Diver Deflection Sonar
C. Portable Dolphin Detection Sonar
D. Probable Diver Detection Sonar
15. TA Sekar was a former Indian Cricket __________?
Latest GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 17 2017
16. TA Sekar resigned as the director of ______________?
A. Royal Challengers Bangalore
B. Rajasthan Royals
C. Delhi Daredevils
D. Mumbai Indians
17. Which country did Preu beat to reach FIFA World Cup?
B. New Zealand
18. After how many years did Peru qualify for FIFA World Cup?
19. When was the Suez canal opened?
20. When did Ecuador and Venezuela separate from Greater Colombia?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 16-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 16-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|