Current Affairs Questions November 18 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 18 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Questions Updates – GK Quiz Questions November 18th 2017
1. Kargil and which place recorded season coldest temperature in Jammu and Kashmir?
2. Kargil town in Ladakh region registered the minimum temperature of?
A. -5.6 degrees Celsius
B. -1 degrees Celsius
C. -8 degrees Celsius
D. +2 degrees Celsius
3. India and which country holds first border talks post at Doklam?
4. As per the report, which country has the highest number of people without basic sanitation?
5. National Green Tribunal (NGT) lifted its ban on construction activities in which city?
6. Name the UP minister Bill Gates met and had a discussion about UP medical issues?
A. Keshav Prasad Maurya
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Dinesh Sharma
D. Surya Pratap Shahi
General Knowledge Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 18 2017
7. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was launched in which year?
8. Which party launches UK fund drive for Gujarat polls?
A. Bahujan Samajwadi Party
9. Who is the first woman appointed to the role of Black Rod in Britain Houses of Parliament?
A. John Bercow
B. Sarah Clarke
C. Lord Fowler
D. Theresa May
10. Which country launches an assault on last IS-held town in the country?
11. For $200,000 which automaker company will sell the world fastest consumer car?
Current Affairs Questions November 18 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK Questions
12. As per the report, which is the second country having the highest number of people without basic sanitation?
13. Which company appoints 2 new directors?
A. Reliance Industries
B. Idea Cellular
C. Aditya Birla Group
D. Tata Group
14. Canadian film school to set up a satellite campus in which city in India?
15. Who is the Canadian minister of international trade?
A. Francois Philippe Champagne
B. Chrystia Freeland
C. Marie-Claude Bibeau
D. Ahmed Hussein
16. Which company launches Azure Databricks, new AI tools for developers?
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 18 2017
17. Which company will spend $40 billion on electric cars, technology through 2022?
18. Which company is recognised among 100 best companies for women in India?
A. Walmart India
19. Sarah Clarke is the first woman appointed to the role of Black Rod in Britain Houses of Parliament after?
A. 150 years
B. 20 years
C. 600 years
D. 321 years
20. Which wrestler is banned for four years for failing the dope test?
A. Sushil Kuma
B. Sandeep Tulsi Yadav
C. Yogeshwar Dutt
D. Sangram Singh
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 17-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 17-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|