Current Affairs Questions November 2 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 2 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Questions – 2nd November 2017 Current Affairs Questions
1. Which party to launch the campaign against Black Day in West Bengal on note ban anniversary?
A. Gorkha Janmukti Morcha
B. Democratic Socialist Party
C. All India Trinamool Congress
D. All India Forward Bloc
2. Black Day is celebrated on which day on the occasion of note ban anniversary?
A. November 8
B. November 10
C. November 9
D. November 7
3. IKEA buys the 10-acre plot in for over Rs. 800 crores?
4. Which is the safest city for women in India?
5. As per Plan India survey which city is in the last position of the safest city for women in India?
Current Affairs Questions November 2 2017 – GK Today Questions
6. Which agency releases 470,000 files seized in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden?
A. Secret Intelligence Service
B. Central Intelligence Agency
7. The US took a raid on a Pakistani compound and killed Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in which year?
8. The US to gives the opportunity to which country to act against terror groups?
9. Which country plans to build several new nuclear reactors?
10. Which Industry becomes the first company to cross Rs. 6 lakh crore market cap?
B. Tata Motors
C. Reliance Industries
D. Larsen & Toubro
Latest GK Updated Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 2 2017
11. Flipkart and which company hit 100 million downloads in India?
12. Which telecom company will shut 3G service as its 4G business is getting stronger?
13. As Plan India survey Delhi ranks in which position among the safest city for women in India?
14. Ajay Bisaria takes the appointment as the Indian high commissioner to which country?
15. India and which country to sign the contract for the overhaul of Mi-26 choppers?
Current Affairs Questions November 2 2017 – Today GK Questions & Answers
16. AIBO the new artificial intelligence-based robot dog is designed by which company?
17. Vijay Goel recommends which player for Padma Shri?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Kidambi Srikanth
C. Sania Mirza
D. Saina Nehwal
18. Rafael Nadal seals world No.1 ranking for which time?
19. Dhawan and which player produced a record opening stand of 158 runs against Newzeland in 1st T20?
D. Hardik Pandya
20. Rafael Nadal reached the number one spot for the first time in which year?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 1-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 1-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|