Current Affairs Questions November 20 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 20 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Today Questions and Answers
1. Which state government launches new scheme offers for domestic power connections on EMI?
2. The worlds biggest toilet pot model got unveiled in which state?
3. PAAS has reached an agreement with which national party over reservation to Patels?
4. Bharatsinh Solanki is the Congress chief to which state?
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. Who is State education and guardian minister of Maharastra?
A. Vinod Tawde
B. Pankaja Munde
C. Eknath Khadse
D. Devendra Fadnavis
Current Affairs Questions November 20 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
6. Which Zimbabwe national leader has fired as a leader from the ruling party?
A. Emmerson Mnangagwa
B. Robert Mugabe
C. Morgan Tsvangirai
D. Saviour Kasukuwere
7. Which country military force launches the website to report leaks and fake news?
8. Which real estate company to launch 14 new projects with an investment of Rs 3,200cr?
A. Brigade Group
B. Sobha Ltd
C. Puravankara Limited
D. Prestige Group
9. Which company has hit billion-dollar sales mark in 2017?
B. Google India
10. Which company will buy 36.2 percent of Sun Art for $2.9 billion?
C. Alibaba Group
GKtoday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 20 2017
11. Airtel signs 5G technology agreement with?
12. Robert Mugabe became prime minister on Zimbabwe independence from Britain in?
13. Who takes charge as new Indian envoy to China?
A. Vijay Keshav Gokhale
B. Kulbhushan Jadhav
C. Vijay Gokhale
D. Gautam Bambawale
14. Who is chosen for Indira Gandhi peace prize for the year 2017?
A. Manmohan Singh
B. Sheikh Hasina
C. Ela Bhatt
D. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
15. Indira Gandhi peace prize was instituted in which year?
Current Affairs Questions November 20 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK Questions
16. Who beat David Goffin to win ATP Finals?
A. Rafael Nadal
B. Roger Federer
C. Grigor Dimitrov
D. Novak Djokovic
17. Robert Mugabe became the President of Zimbabwe in?
18. Former Wales coach Chris Coleman is chosen as which football club manager?
B. Stoke City
C. Brighton & Hove Albion F.C
19. Which Iranian referee to officiate at 2018 FIFA World Cup?
A. Mohsen Torky
B. Yuichi Nishimura
D. Ravshan Irmatov
20. Mel Tillis is which country music singer and songwriter?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 19-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 19-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|