Current Affairs Questions November 21 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 21 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
GKToday Quiz Questions – November 21st Current Affairs Questions
1. Congress election for party president to take place on December?
2. Subir Chowdhury the IIT Kharagpur alumnus is currently the chairman and CEO of which company?
A. ASI Consulting Group
C. McKinsey & Co
D. Ruby + Associates, Inc
3. The Indo-Myanmar joint military exercise begins in which state?
4. Who is the prime minister of Sri Lanka?
A. Chandrika Kumaratunga
B. Mahinda Rajapaksa
C. Ranil Wickremasinghe
D. Maithripala Sirisena
5. Which country has become an important partner for India in the Indian Ocean region?
A. Sri Lanka
Current Affairs Questions November 21 2017 – Today GK Questions
6. Which country drops a plan to buy Israeli Spike anti-tank missiles?
7. New long-range missile likely to be introduced into which country PLA next year?
8. Which country says it has US backing in lingering crisis with Saudis?
D. Saudi Arabia
9. Government looks to cut GST on which type of goods?
A. Black goods
B. White goods
C. Brown goods
D. Yellow goods
10. Which automaker company launches power bank for Android and iOS devices?
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 21 2017
11. Nilekani who joined Bill Gates at philanthropy high table is the chairman of which company?
12. Who has been re-elected as International Court of Justice (ICJ) judge?
A. Dalveer Bhandari
B. Dipak Misra
C. Ronny Abraham
D. Harish Salve
13. International Court of Justice was established in?
14. Who takes the appointment as IFFI jury chief?
A. Rahul Rawail
B. Kamal Sadanah
C. Tinnu Anand
D. Prem Chopra
15. The 48th International Film Festival of India is taking place at?
Current Affairs Questions November 21 2017 – latest GK Questions on Current Affairs
16. Ira Joshi takes the appointment as director general for which news channel?
A. Times Now
B. Doordarshan News
C. DD Sahyadri
D. Lok Sabha TV
17. Shiva Keshavan qualifies for which year Winter Olympics?
18. Who won women double trap gold at Shotgun Nationals?
A. Shreyasi Singh
B. Seema Tomar
C. Varsha Varman
D. Suma Shirur
19. Tony Pulis was sacked as a manager by which football club?
A. Stoke City
B. UD Las Palmas
C. West Bromwich Albion F.C
D. Real Betis
20. Congress leader and former Union minister Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi represented which constituency in West Bengal in the Lok Sabha?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 20-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 20-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|