Current Affairs Questions November 23 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 23 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
November 23rd GK Questions – Latest GK Quiz Questions
1. Which government makes it mandatory to display tribal languages on signboards?
2. India asks which country to declare 2018 as the international year of millets?
3. Who is Union agriculture minister pf India?
A. Jual Oram
B. Narendra Singh Tomar
C. Thawar Chand Gehlot
D. Radha Mohan Singh
4. Which country Prime Minister to begin 4-day India trip on January 14?
5. Who is the first Israeli Prime Minister to visit India?
A. Ariel Sharon
B. Ehud Olmert
C. Benjamin Netanyahu
D. Ehud Barak
Current Affairs Questions November 23 2017 – Current Affairs GK Questions
6. Which Indian Institute breaks into Top 10 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking of BRICS?
A. IIT Kanpur
C. IIT Guwahati
D. IIT Delhi
7. Shubhangi Swaroop who became the first woman pilot in the Indian Navy is from which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
8. Who will be sworn as Zimbabwe president on Friday?
A. Saviour Kasukuwere
B. Grace Mugabe
C. Emmerson Mnangagwa
D. Joice Mujuru
9. Which country launches the website for civilians to report the leak of military information?
10. As per United Nations which is world most violent region for women?
B. Central America
C. Latin America
GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 23 2017
11. IIT-Bombay stands in which position into Top 10 BRICS list?
12. Which company launches Eight cloud-based contact management tool in India?
C. Yaskawa Electric Corporation
D. Lixil Group
13. Microsoft Skype removed from Apple App Store in which country?
14. Which aerospace company test-fired from Sukhoi fighter jet for the first time?
A. BrahMos Aerospace
B. National Aerospace Laboratories
D. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
15. Meg Whitman steps down as which company CEO?
A. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
B. Aruba Networks
C. Micro Focus
D. DXC technology
Current Affairs Questions November 23 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
16. NASA shares the stunning farewell image as Cassini concludes which planet mission?
17. The Cassini spacecraft was launched in which year?
18. The International Boxing Federation launched its famed legacy programme GlovesUp in which city?
19. Who is the Chief Minister of Assam?
A. Tarun Gogoi
B. Himanta Biswa Sarma
C. Sarbananda Sonowal
D. Mukul Sangma
20. Eight is the biggest professional network in which country with double the number of LinkedIn users?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 22-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 22-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|