Current Affairs Questions November 28 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 28 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Today GK Quiz Questions – 28th November Current Affairs GK Questions
1. PM Modi, to open which city metro today?
D. Tamil Nadu
2. As per the sources, Korean companies want to invest in which state?
A. West Bengal
B. Andhra Pradesh
3. Which government makes singing national anthem must in hostels?
A. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which state won the best state award in organ donation for the third consecutive time?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Madhya Pradesh
5. In which city will Ivanka Trump and PM Modi address global business meeting summit which is taking place today?
Current Affairs Questions November 28 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
6. Which city is likely to start AC local train on Christmas Day?
C. Tamil Nadu
7. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters who won miss universe 2017 is from which country?
A. South Africa
8. Myanmar civil leader Aung San Suu Kyi to visit which country on Rohingya issue?
9. Pope Francis arrives in which country on high stakes visit?
10. Infosys plans 500 new tech jobs in Rhode Island by which year?
GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 28 2017
11. Which American magazine to be sold in the deal backed by conservative donors?
A. Reader Digest
C. People Magazine
D. AARP Magazine
12. Britain appoints whom as their first woman as permanent secretary to UN?
A. Karen Pierce
B. Alex Mayer
C. Jill Seymour
D. Katy Bourne
13. Who takes the appointment as a chairman of 15th Finance Commission?
A. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
B. Arvind Subramanian
C. Arvind Panagariya
D. N. K. Singh
14. Who takes the appointment as India G20 Sherpa?
A. Shaktikanta Das
B. NK Singh
C. Arvind Panagariya
D. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
15. Nick Gerritsen the man who designed SAM the worlds first AI politician is from which country?
A. New Zealand
Current Affairs Questions November 28 2017 – Today GK Quiz Questions
16. Which Space Research Institute to measure orbital debris around space station?
17. Ravichandran Ashwin becomes fastest to ____ test wickets?
18. Vincenzo Montella is sacked by which football club?
A. AC Milan
19. In 2016, which state education department had made Surya Namaskar compulsory in schools?
A. Madhya Pradesh
20. Football club AC Milan appoints whom as their new manager?
A. Andrea Pirlo
B. Gennaro Gattuso
C. Gaizka Garitano
D. Unai Emery
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 27-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 27-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|