Current Affairs Questions November 29 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 29 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest General Knowledge Quiz Questions – 29th Nov GK Questions
1. The metro operations of which city will begin today?
2. India to be the guest of honour at which country festival?
3. Nitin Gadkari to go for which country port opening on Sunday?
B. Sri Lanka
4. Mitra made in India robot, greets Modi and Ivanka at GES 2017 held at which city?
5. Who is the first woman to get the red carpet welcome in Hyderabad?
A. Princess Diana
B. Kate Middleton
C. Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
D. Queen Elizabeth
Current Affairs Questions November 29 2017 – GK Quiz Questions Nov 29th 2017
6. The US is working on a new approach with India and Pakistan on which country?
7. Which country to invest 1 billion euros in lowering the air pollution?
8. Who is Shipping and highways minister of India?
A. Devendra Fadnavis
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Piyush Goyal
9. Which country is developing missiles that can reach anywhere in the world?
A. South Korea
B. North Korea
D. United States
10. Who takes the appointment as chief of the anti-profiteering body under GST regime?
A. K Ratna Prabha
B. AS Kiran Kumar
C. Badri Narain Sharma
D. Neelamani N Raju
Today Current Affairs GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 29 2017
11. IAS officer K Ratna Prabha takes the appointment as which state new chief secretary?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
12. IAS officer Pradeep Singh Kharola takes the appointment as new chairman of which airlines?
A. Air India
C. Jet Airways
13. Who resigns from the post of Directors Guild of America?
A. Ben Affleck
B. Martin Scorsese
C. Matt Damon
D. Harvey Weinstein
14. Which country deputy prime minister has resigned from her post?
15. ISRO hopes to launch one rocket a month from which year?
Current Affairs Questions November 29 2017 – GKToday Questions
16. Pujara ranks in which position in the latest ICC Test rankings?
17. Which player has won the Serie A Best Player of the Year award 2017?
A. Andrea Belotti
B. Gianluigi Buffon
C. Lucas Castro
D. Mattia Caldara
18. Maurizio Sarri who was named as the best coach in the Italian football awards is a coach for which Football team?
C. AS Roma
19. Who is the third woman civil servant to hold the top bureaucratic post in Karnataka?
A. Neelamani N Raju
B. Teresa Bhattacharya
C. K Ratna Prabha
D. Malati Das
20. Shinzo Abe is the prime minister of which country?
A. North Korea
D. South Korea
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 28-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 28-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|