Current Affairs Questions November 3 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 3 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
GK Today Updates – 3rd November 2017 Current Affairs GK Questions
1. India, Kazakhstan armies begin joint military exercise in which state?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
C. Himachal Pradesh
2. The first edition of Prabal Dostyk the military exercise between India and Kazakhstan was held in Kazakhstan in which year?
3. World highest motorable road constructed in?
A. Nubra Valley
B. Khardung La
4. World highest motorable road is at a height of ____ feet from sea level?
5. India first atomic energy venture abroad will take off in Bangladesh on Nov?
GK Today Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 3 2017
6. US supersonic bombers conduct the exercise in which region?
B. South Korea
C. North Korea
7. World’s longest living dolphin in captivity dies at which aquarium?
8. Who names Jerome Powell as chairman of US Federal Reserve?
A. Steve Mnuchin
B. Rex Tillerson
C. Donald Trump
D. Ryan Zinke
9. Which company takes on WhatsApp and launches Inbox, in-app messaging feature?
10. Britain PM Theresa appoints whom as their defence minister?
A. David Lidington
B. Grant Shapps
C. Gavin Williamson
D. Jeremy Lefroy
Current Affairs Questions November 3 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
11. Australia names Nicole Rose as a new CEO of?
A. Australian Federal Police
12. Nicole Rose was awarded the Public Service Medal for services to policing in which year?
13. CBDT has entered into how many agreements with APAs?
14. Which army launches software to manage logistics?
15. Cheteshwar Pujara records his which first-class double century?
Today Current Affairs GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 3 2017
16. What is Kidambi Srikanth career-best ranking as per latest BWF rankings?
17. Which player is set to drop out of top 10 of ATP world rankings?
A. Andy Murray
B. Novak Djokovic
C. Juan Martin del Potro
D. Stan Wawrinka
18. Who holds the record for the most double centuries in first-class cricket?
A. Don Bradman
B. Viv Richards
C. Sachin Tendulkar
D. Allan Border
19. Who is the first woman to lead Federal Reserve System?
A. Angela Merkel
B. Lael Brainard
C. Janet Yellen
D. Christine Lagarde
20. Which board has constructed the world highest motorable road in Ladakh?
D. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 2-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 2-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|