Current Affairs Questions November 5 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 5 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Daily Current Affairs GK Questions – Today GK Questions Updates
1.Who introduced maize to Christopher Columbus?
2. When is Guy Fawkes Day celebrated?
3. Catholic conspirator Guy Fawkes tried to blow up __________ and the British Parliament?
A. King James III
B. Queen Elizabeth
C. Prince of Wales
D. King James I
4. Where did Britain and France landed their airborne forces at during the Suez Crisis?
A. Port Salem
B. Port Blair
C. Port Said
D. Port Sail
5. India enters Guinness World Records by cooking _____ kg of khichdi?
Current Affairs Questions November 5 2017 – GKToday Questions
6. Cross border trade and bus service will start between India and ___________?
C. Sri Lanka
7. Col Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore will attend World Youth Forum in?
8. Which Indian company signed an MoU with Indian Government?
9. Wich transport app partnered with Metro Cash and Carry?
D. Trin Trin
10. American Jack Sock won the __________ title?
A. ATP World
B. Rio Masters
C. Paris Masters
Daily Current Affairs GK – Current Affairs Questions November 5 2017
11. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Babulal gaur
B. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C. Digvijaya Singh
D. Uma Bharati
12. Who is the Railway Minister of India?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Shipping Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Nitin Gadkari
14. Rohan Bopanna and Pablo Cuevas won the doubles title in the?
A. Erste Bank Open
B. Paris Open
C. Belize Open
D. Schenzen Masters
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions November 5 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK Questions
16. India and _______ signed an agreement on cooperation and trade and investment?
17. Who is the Union Cabinet Minister of Food Processing?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Suresh Prabhu
18. Who is the President of France?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Nicolas Sarkozy
C. Francois Hollande
D. Jacques Chirac
19. Who is the MD of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd?
A. Sandeep Ghosh
B. Koushik Chatterjee
C. Acharya Balkrishna
D. Prashanth Iyer
20. How many titles has Rohan Bopanna won so far?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 4-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 4-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|