Current Affairs Questions November 7 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 7 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
GKToday 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Questions
1. China objected the defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman first visit to which state?
C. Arunachal Pradesh
2. The Line of Actual Control (LAC) between India and China is about how many kilometres?
A. 3,488 kms
B. 4,458 kms
C. 3,600 kms
D. 4,010 kms
3. World highest bridge is in which country?
4. The online complaint management system called Sexual Harassment electronic-Box (SHe-Box) took launch in which month of 2017?
5. Sushma Swaraj holds bilateral talks with which country foreign minister?
B. Sierra Leone
Current Affairs Questions November 7 2017 – Today GK Questions and Answers
6. Which country recently says it will not block WhatsApp and Telegram?
A. Saudi Arabia
7. The Indian Railways launches the main arch of the world highest bridge on which river?
A. Chenab River
B. Jhelum River
C. Ravi River
D. Indus River
8. Chinese team had a talk with which country on rail links?
9. Which company may acquire Qualcomm in the biggest tech deal ever?
10. Which country company has a plan of having an aircraft plant in India?
GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 7 2017
11. Which company will sell it DTH arm to Veecon?
A. Sun Direct
D. Tata Sky
12. Everstone to buy which company from Videocon arm?
13. Who takes the appointment as finance secretary?
A. Rajiv Mehrishi
B. Santosh Gangwar
C. Arvind Subramanian
D. Hasmukh Adhia
14. Which country successfully launches two navigation satellites?
15. Slaven Bilic is sacked by which football club?
A. West Ham United
B. Aston Villa
Current Affairs Questions November 7 2017 – GK Questions on Today Current Affairs
16. As per latest ATP rankings, Murray is in which position?
17. Djokovic is in his lowest ranking since March?
18. 12-time Grand Slam winner Djokovic is in which position as per latest ATP rankings?
19. Which research company is planning to double the launch frequency of satellites?
20. Everstone has brought which company in April 2016?
B. Hindustan Unilever
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 6-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 6-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|