Current Affairs Questions November 9 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 9 November 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Questions on Current Affairs – Today Current Affairs GK Quiz Questions
1. One lakh Indians have booked the ticket for going to which planet?
2. Which organisation is taking people to Red Planet?
3. AAP offers Rajya Sabha seat to which ex-RBI governor?
A. Bimal Jalan
B. Y. V. Reddy
C. D. Subbarao
D. Raghuram Rajan
4. Who launched signature campaign for demonetization?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Amit Shah
D. Arun Jaitley
5. Which Indian gets a seat in Atlantic Council advisory board?
A. Anil Ambani
B. Mukesh Ambani
C. Sunil Mittal
D. Ratan Tata
Today GK Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 9 2017
6. The Atlantic Council is a foreign policy think tank headquartered in?
7. Which country will shut down steel plants for 5 months to curb winter pollution?
D. North Korea
8. Which country gave a nod to recognise the third gender?
9. Which state in the US elects America first transgender state lawmaker?
C. North Carolina
10. Name the company that is ready to launch robotaxis with no human in the driver seat?
C. Alphabet Inc
Current Affairs Questions November 9 2017 – General Knowledge Questions & Answers
11. Which payment company launches its operations in India?
12. According to Grant Thornton International Business Report India ranks in which position in business optimism?
13. According to Grant Thornton International Business Report which country tops in business optimism?
14. India is ready to sign 38 agreements with which country?
15. Which UK minister resigns over secret Israel trip?
A. Priti Patel
B. David Cameron
C. Theresa May
D. Liz Truss
GKToday Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions November 9 2017
16. Who is the Prime Minister of Israeli?
A. Shimon Peres
B. Ariel Sharon
C. Benjamin Netanyahu
D. Mahmoud Abbas
17. Australian leg-spinner Jimmy Matthews remains the only player to take two hat-tricks in a Test match in which year?
18. Who won the gold medal in the Asian Boxing Championships 2017 in the Light Flyweight category?
A. Mary Kom
B. Dipa Karmakar
C. Laishram Sarita Devi
D. Vijender Singh
19. Who is the first Indian woman boxer to win gold in the Women Flyweight in 51 kg category?
A. Sakshi Malik
B. Kavita Chahal
C. Mary Kom
D. Kavita Chahal
20. Who became the first man to take two hat-tricks in the same first-class game in Australia?
A. Josh Hazlewood
B. Mitchell Starc
C. Mitchell Marsh
D. James Faulkner
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 8-Nov-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 8-Nov-2017|
|Current Affairs October 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Oct 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|