Current Affairs Questions October 10 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 10 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 10th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 10 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.In which year was the bicycle patented?
2. Which Indian Company tied up with Apple Inc to sell iphones 8 and X in India?
3. Which telecom company launched its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services?
4. Who won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2017?
A. Nelson Mandela
B. Barack Obama
C. Richard Thaler
D. United Nations
5. Justice Ramesh to take charge as acting Chief Justice of?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Madhya Pradesh
Current Affairs Questions October 10 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion belongs to?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
C. Ministry of Trade
D. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
7. Which Ministry organizes the India International Science Festival?
A. Ministry of Science and Technology
B. Ministry of Commerce and Trade
C. Ministry of External Affairs
D. Ministry of Human Resource
8. D Shivakumar quit as CEO and MD of?
B. Coal India
C. Pepsi India
D. Adani Power
9. Who is the Minister for Shipping, Road Transport & Highways and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Smriti Irani
10. Who is the German ambassador to India?
A. Nick Schultze
B. Martina Higgins
C. Martin Ney
D. Klause Ney
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 10 2017
11. Who won the Women’s Singles in the China Open?
A. Simona Halep
B. Caroline Garcia
C. Caroline Woznicki
D. Steffi Graf
12. Who is the Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A. Jayant Sinha
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. J P Nadda
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. When is Constitution Day celebrated?
A. November 26
B. December 26
C. January 26
D. October 26
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions October 10 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded by the?
A. United Nations Nobel Committee
B. European Nobel Committee
C. Norwegian Nobel Committee
D. Nobel Committee
17. Nadal won his ____ career singles title?
18. Which is the world’s first country to have a major Nuclear accident?
B. North Korea
19. Who is the Union Science and Technology Minister?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Dr. Harshvardhan
D. Ananth Kumar
20. Who patented the bicycle frame?
A. Issac Watts
B. Issac R Johnson
C. John Hopkins
D. Anthony McMillan
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 9-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 9-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|