Current Affairs Questions October 11 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 11 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 11th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
11th October 2017 GK Questions – Important Current Affairs Questions
1. Which minister proposes to make eye donation mandatory?
2. Which country is the largest donor of corneas to the world?
3. On which Yogi Adityanath government proposes Lord Rama statue?
A. Ganges River
B. Yamuna River
C. Ghaghara River
D. Saryu River
4. Which government bans the use of firecrackers with high decibel levels?
5. The Supreme Court had banned the sale of firecrackers in which state till November 1?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
Current Affairs Questions October 11 2017 – GK Today
6. In Maharashtra and Gujarat how much percentage of the vat is cut on fuel?
7. In Himachal Pradesh, the vat on fuel is cut by which percentage?
8. As per reports, which country has hacked Seoul war plan?
C. North Korea
9. Who is the prime minister of Japan?
A. Xi Jinping
B. Shinzo Abe
C. Taro Aso
D. Tomomi Inada
10. Which company takes over operations of Cryo-Save India?
A. Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited
Latest GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 11 2017
11. Which automobile company is focusing to switch to petrol engines?
A. Tata Motors
B. Mahindra & Mahindra
C. Maruti Suzuki
D. Bajaj Auto
12. Which country spacewalkers install New Eyes at the space station?
13. Arjen Robben, who announced retirement plays for which country?
14. Arjen Robben, who is 33-year-old made his debut with the national team in which year?
15. Which Indian Cricketer records first-ever duck in T20I recently?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Hardik Pandya
D. Kedhar Jadhav
Current Affairs Questions October 11 2017 – Today GK Questions Updates
16. Who held the record of taking most number of innings (40) to get out on duck in the Twenty20 cricket?
A. Virat Kohli
B. David Warner
C. Shoaib Malik
D. Chris Gayle
17. On the opening day of track Asia cup, Indian cyclists won how many gold medals?
18. Which city is ready to host its first Ranji Trophy match?
19. Who scored a hat-trick in a match between Argentina and Ecuador?
A. Paulo Dybala
B. Sergio Aguero
D. Gonzalo Higuain
20. Argentina entered the world cup tournament for the first time in which year?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 10-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 10-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|