Current Affairs Questions October 14 2017 is here. Read Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Daily Gk Questions for the Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 14 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 14th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Today GK Questions – Current Affairs 14th October 2017 Questions
1. GoAir flights to operate from IGIAs T2 from?
A. October 19
B. October 20
C. October 29
D. October 25
2. In which state will Prime Minister lay the foundation stone for multiple sewerage and highways project?
3. As per the Global Hunger Index India has been ranked in which position facing hunger problem?
4. As per the Global Hunger Index India has been ranked in which position facing hunger problem for the year 2016?
5. China ranks in which position facing hunger problem as per Global Hunger Index?
Current Affairs Questions October 14 2017 – Gk Today
6. The Department of Post launched which Yojana?
A. Atal Pension Yojana
B. Sampoorna Bima Gram
C. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
D. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
7. US and which country will launch major navy drill next week?
A. South Korea
B. North Korea
8. Vodafone India and which network operator are set to join the race to provide a low-cost smartphone to the customers?
C. Idea Cellular
9. As per latest reports which company fires hundreds of employees?
10. Gautam Bambawale takes the appointment as the new ambassador to which country?
A. Sri Lanka
Latest GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 14 2017
11. Gautam Bambawale functioned as the Deputy Chief of Mission of the Indian Embassy in which city?
12. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) appoints whom as their new CFO?
A. Srinivas Phatak
B. Raju Shastri
C. Manoj Chatterjee
D. Srinivas Gupta
13. Bruce Arena is the coach of which football national team?
B. New Zeland
14. US will miss the football World Cup for the first time since?
15. Which country rules out joining NPT as non-nuclear weapon state?
Current Affairs Questions October 14 2017 – Important General Knowledge Questions
16. Sun-like twin stars discovered by scientists is at how many light years from earth?
17. Researchers from which University in the US confirms Sun-like twin stars?
A. University of Notre Dame
C. University of Vermont
D. Drexel University
18. Who is the first cricketer from Bangladesh to be in MCC World Cricket Committee?
A. Shakib Al Hasan
B. Mashrafe Mortaza
C. Tamim Iqbal
D. Mushfiqur Rahim
19. Satish Chandra the famous Historian is the Chairman of the University Grants Commission from 1976 to?
20. DoP launches Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojana in which city?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 13-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 13-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|