Current Affairs Questions October 16 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 16 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 16th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 16 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.In which year did Germany and Britain sign the Anglo-German Treaty?
2. When did Mao Zedong & 25,000 troops began their 6,000 mile Long March?
3. When did the Cuban Missile crisis Begin?
4. When was Polish Cardinal Karol Wojtyla elected as Pope John Paul II?
5. Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet was arrested in London for?
Current Affairs Questions October 16 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. When was Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet was arrested?
7. Amazon invested 1620 crores in ___________?
A. Amazon Seller Services
B. Amazon Prime
C. Amazon Prime Music
D. Amazon Wholesale Division
8. Indian Navy sends naval patrol aircraft to rescue survivors of which ship?
A. Star Cruise
B. Star India MV
C. Emerald Star
D. Adani MV
9. India Defeated Pakistan in the?
A. Asia Cup Cricket Tournament
B. Asia Cup Hockey Tournament
C. Asia Cup Football Tournament
D. Asia Cup Kabbadi Tournament
10. Ashwini Ponnappa and Satwik Sairaj Ranki Reddy reached the semi-finals of?
A. Wuhan Open
B. Singapore Open
C. Dutch Open
D. Malaysian Open
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 16 2017
11. The 33,205-tonne cargo ship Emerald Star sank off the coast of?
C. Andaman and Nicobar
12. Who is the Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A. Jayant Sinha
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. J P Nadda
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. Princess Rima bint Bandar bin Sultan has become the first woman to lead a federation covering?
A. Sporting Activities
B. Women’s Rights
C. Parliamentary Affairs
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions October 16 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Who is the MD & CEO of Paytm Payments Bank ?
A. Akash Murthy
B. Suresh Mittal
C. Renu Satti
D. Pradeep Singh
17. Which club did Indonesian Goalkeeper Choirul Huda played for?
A. Indonesia Muda FC
B. Persela Lamongan
C. Jember United
D. Laga FC
18. Who is India’s largest Tractor maker?
A. Mahindra & Mahindra
B. International Tractors Limited
C. Eicher Motors
D. TATA Motors
19. Who is the Union Science and Technology Minister?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Dr. Harshvardhan
D. Ananth Kumar
20. Which footballer was known as One Man, One Club, One Love?
A. Lionel Messi
B. Choirul Huda
C. Boaz Solossa
D. Christiano Ronaldo
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 15-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 15-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|