Current Affairs Questions October 17 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 17 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 17th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 17 2017 – Current Affairs
1.In which year did Thomas Edison filed a patent for the Optical Phonograph?
2. When was the Battle at Tours fought?
3. When was the the first commercial transatlantic wireless service begin?
4. Between which two countries was the first commercial transatlantic wireless service started?
A. Japan and Russia
B. UK and USA
C. Canada and Ireland
D. UK and Ireland
5. Soldiers of which country were awarded by the UN?
Current Affairs Questions October 17 2017 – Latest GK Questions
6. India is participating in it’s first tri-service combat exercise with which country?
D. Sri Lanka
7. Who is the CFO of Snapdeal?
A. Anup Vikal
B. Binny Bansal
C. Rajeev Bhansal
D. Vikas Gowda
8. Who is the CEO of Vistara?
A. Richard Wilbur
B. Cyrus Mistry
C. Leslie Thng
D. Kavita Ponnappa
9. Ponnappa-Rankireddy lost in the semifinal of?
A. Asia Cup
B. Dutch Open
C. Japan Open
D. Wuhan Open
10. Hanuwantiya Island is in the backwaters of?
A. Mettur Dam
B. Krishnaraja Sagar Dam
C. Indira Sagar Dam
D. TungaBhadra Dam
Today GK Updates – Current Affairs Questions October 17 2017
11. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Babulal gaur
B. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C. Digvijaya Singh
D. Uma Bharati
12. Who is the Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A. Jayant Sinha
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. J P Nadda
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. Which Indian Airlines does InterGlobe Enterprises owns and operates?
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions October 17 2017 – GK Today Questions
16. Who is the MD & CEO of Paytm Payments Bank?
A. Akash Murthy
B. Suresh Mittal
C. Renu Satti
D. Pradeep Singh
17. Who is the Chief Admiral of the Indian Navy?
A. Sunil Kadmatt
B. Sunil Lanba
C. H S Bisht
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
18. Which wrestler from Haryana began her professional wrestling career in WWE?
A. Kavita Devi
B. The Great Khali
C. Geeta Phogat
D. Babita Phogat
19. Who is the Union Science and Technology Minister?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Dr. Harshvardhan
D. Ananth Kumar
20. Vistara is a Joint Venture of Tata group and?
B. Singapore Airlines
D. Reliance Aviation
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 16-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 16-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|