Current Affairs Questions October 18 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 18 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 18th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs GK Questions – Today 18th October 2017 Gk Questions
1. Which ministry Launched Campaign on women for women?
A. Integrated Child Development Service
B. Ministry of Human Resource Development
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
2. Which chief minister lays foundation stone for TU142M aircraft museum?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
3. TU142M aircraft museum is built in which city?
4. Aircraft TU142M is which country aircraft?
5. Which state approves new IT policy?
GK Today Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 18 2017
6. As per the Authentic Brands Study survey, Apple takes which spot after Amazon in the authenticity race?
7. As per the Authentic Brands Study survey which brand tops first in the world?
8. IIT Bombay was ranked in which position in the latest edition of QS World University Rankings?
9. Which bank commits Rs 156 cr for Namami Gange project?
B. Yes Bank
10. Brazil, South Africa and which country sign IBSA Trust Fund agreement?
Current Affairs Questions October 18 2017 – Latest Current Affairs GK Questions
11. Who takes the appointment as Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta?
A. Mithun Varma
B. Naresh Kumar Gupta
C. Susheel Singh
D. Rakesh Sharma
12. Naresh Kumar Gupta is the retired Judge on which state high court?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
13. Which US Author wins 2017 Man Booker Prize?
A. Karen Russell
B. Lane Smith
C. David Foster Wallace
D. George Saunders
14. Indian-American Attorney Ajay Raju Recognised with which award?
A. Philanthropy Award
B. Best Social Good Campaign
C. National Resilient Australia Award
D. Charity Film Awards
15. Which High Court restores life ban on Sreesanth?
General Knowledge Updates – Current Affairs Questions October 18 2017
16. Actor Roy Dotrice got recognization for his role in which Oscar-winning film?
A. Swimming with Sharks
B. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
D. The Cutting Edge
17. Who is the second American writer to win Britains Man Booker Prize?
A. Stephen King
B. George Saunders
C. Alice Walker
D. Toni Morrison
18. The IBSA Fund was created in which year?
19. Namami Gange project will take place in which city?
20. In December 2017 will inaugurate the TU142M aircraft museum?
A. Union Finance Minsiter
C. Prime Minister
D. Union Defence Minister
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 17-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 17-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|