Current Affairs Questions October 19 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 19 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 19th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs GK Questions -October 19th 2017 Current Affairs Questions
1. Which place in UP finds the place of pride in UP governments 2018 calendar?
A. Agra Fort
B. Akbar tomb
C. Taj Mahal
2. The European Union and which country restart talks on civil nuclear?
3. First floating wind farm starts operation in?
4. Which country offers the advanced system to India for its future aircraft carrier?
5. Who is setting up $1bn fund for startups?
A. Anil Agarwal
B. Kumar Mangalam Birla
C. Gautam Adani
D. Tom Albanese
Current Affairs Questions October 19 2017 – Today GK Questions
6. BSNL and _____ launch JioPhone rival with unlimited calling, data for Rs. 97 a month?
A. Le Eco
7. Who resigns from Weinstein company board?
A. Harvey Weinstein
B. Quentin Tarantino
C. Bob Weinstein
D. Martin Scorsese
8. Which Indian Football club fails to reach AFC Cup final?
A. Mohun Bagan FC
B. East Bengal FC
C. Bengaluru FC
D. Shillong Lajong FC
9. Which Club in Champions League bid suffers huge blow in Azerbaijan?
B. Atletico Madrid
C. Manchester City
D. Real Madrid
10. Messi reaches ____ European goals with a win over Olympiakos?
GK Today Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 19 2017
11. Which capital city in India will be hosting the International India Cherry Blossom Festival from November 8 to 11?
12. Which IIT has emerged as the only Indian institute to better its performance?
A. IIT Bombay
B. IIT Kharagpur
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Roorkee
13. Which minister dedicated the All India Institute of Ayurveda, in New Delhi, to the Nation?
A. Union Finance Minister
B. Union Home Minister
D. Prime Minister
14. India imposes anti-dumping duty on which country?
15. Anup Vikal is the CEO of which company who quits recently?
Current Affairs Questions October 19 2017 – Today GK Updates
16. Cristiano Ronald has scored a total of how many goals in all European club competitions?
17. Which is viewed as Most Authentic Brand in India?
18. In which century did Taj Mahal got Constructed?
19. The floating wind farm which started operation in Scotland will be operated by?
A. Maersk oil
B. Woodside Petroleum
C. Norwegian oil group
D. Lundin Petroleum
20. Who is the first player to reach 100 Europen Goals?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 18-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 18-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|