Current Affairs Questions October 26 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 26 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Today Current Affairs Questions and Answers
1. BJP to observe which day as anti-black money day?
A. November 5
B. November 10
C. November 8
D. November 14
2. As per Times Now-VMR survey who is the best CM in Gujarat?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Anandiben Patel
C. Vijay Rupani
D. Keshubhai Patel
3. As per Times Now-VMR survey, BJP is heading for a record ___ win in Gujarat assembly polls?
4. Which Election Department enters into Limca Book of Records?
5. Which country Passport is World Most Powerful Passport?
Current Affairs Questions October 26 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK
6. According to the Global Passport Power Rank 2017 which country passport is named as the best passport in the world ?
7. Which country to introduce Minimum Wage for workers?
B. Saudi Arabia
8. Which country will host football World Cup 2022?
9. According to the Global Passport Power Rank 2017, India is in which position?
10. HDFC Standard Life IPO to hit the market on which date?
A. October 30
B. November 17
C. November 7
D. November 10
GK Today Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 26 2017
11. Which company is ready to end 2G, 3G voice mobile biz?
12. According to the Global Passport Power Rank 2017 the last place in taken by which country?
13. Rcom will end its DTH business from?
A. March 2018
B. January 2018
C. December 2017
D. November 2017
14. Which country signs Paris climate agreement?
15. Who takes the appointment as principal secretary of BoA in Darjeeling?
A. Kanwaljit Singh Cheema
B. Mohan Deshmukh
C. Rajput Raghu
D. Siva Dubey
Current Affairs Questions October 26 2017 – Today Current Affairs General Knowledge
16. Brewster scores the hat-trick as England beat which country to enter the U-17 world cup finals?
17. Who is the highest goal scorer in U-17 World cup?
A. Luan Candido
B. Rhian Brewster
C. Nicolas Kuehn
18. Which EPL club names Puel as their new manager?
A. Leicester City
C. West Brom
19. India thrashes which country with 22-0 in Sultan of Johor Cup 2017?
20. Sultan of Johor Cup 2017 is taking place in which country?
C. United States
D. Great Britain
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 25-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 25-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|