Current Affairs Questions October 27 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 27 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Important Today Current Affairs GK Questions
1. Which state CM announces Rs 10 hikes in sugarcane state advisory price?
2. Which state unveils transgender policy?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Madhya Pradesh
3. India will supply 500MW more power to which country?
4. Who is Indian High Commissioner to Dhaka?
A. Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha
B. T.P. Seetharam
C. Harsh Vardhan Shringla
D. Navtej Sarna
5. India will host the 2nd edition of the Global Renewable Energy Investors Meet and Expo at?
A. Greater Noida
Current Affairs Questions October 27 2017 – Latest GK Today Questions
6. Which government passes OBC Reservation Bill?
C. Andhra Pradesh
7. Who is Himachal Pradesh first chief minister?
A. Yashwant Singh Parmar
B. Virbhadra Singh
C. Thakur Ram Lal
D. Prem Kumar Dhumal
8. India and which country to implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security?
D. Sri Lanka
9. Twitter bans which government-owned news sites from buying ads?
10. Which telecom company gets court permission to be part of arbitrate the in the tax case?
Today GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 27 2017
11. India ranks in which position in the number of family-owned businesses?
12. Credit Suisse report says China tops the tally with ____ family-owned businesses?
13. India will supply 500MW more power to Bangladesh from July?
14. Which university has found the evidence of 200-million-year-old ‘Mega-Carnivore’ dinosaur?
A. University of Cape Town
B. University of the Western Cape
C. University of the Witwatersrand
D. Stellenbosch University
15. The cricket ground in the USA named after which Indian Cricketer?
A. Sunil Gavaskar
B. Kapil Dev
C. Sachin Tendulkar
D. MS Dhoni
Current Affairs Questions October 27 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
16. Kidambi Srikanth climbs to the which position in BWF Rankings?
17. The total reservation quota in Rajasthan now stands at which percentage?
18. FIFA chief says which country is a football country now?
19. HS Prannoy also gained two places to achieve his career-best ranking at which position?
20. As per Credit Suisse report, US has how many family-owned businesses?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 26-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 26-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|