Current Affairs Questions October 28 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 28 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
GK Today Questions – 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Questions
1. President Kovind calls which state as Global Face of India?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Which State is called as God Own Country?
3. Piyush Goyal launches railways first set of solar plants in which city?
4. The project first set of solar plants for railways is part of the government which mission?
A. National Mission for Manuscripts
B. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
C. National Solar Mission
D. National Rural Health Mission
5. World Road Meeting to take place from?
A. November 14-17
B. November 10-15
C. November 14-25
D. November 12-15
Current Affairs Questions October 28 2017 – GK Today Questions
6. Which World Road Meeting (WRM 2017) will take place in Greater Noida?
7. Supreme Court approves new norms for worship at which temple?
A. Ujjain temple
B. Trimbakeshwar temple
C. Omkareshwar temple
D. Somnath temple
8. Italian PM to reach India on October?
9. Who was the last Italian Prime Minister to visit India?
A. Paolo Gentiloni
B. Romano Prodi
C. Enrico Letta
D. Matteo Renzi
10. The last Italian Prime Minister to visit India in which year?
Today Current Affairs GK – Current Affairs Questions October 28 2017
11. Sophia, the first robot to be granted citizenship by which country?
B. Saudi Arabia
12. World first hydrogen tram begins operation in which country?
13. Which automobile company says it will move to the electric car?
A. Tata Motors
D. Maruthi Suzuki
14. Which company appoints banking executive Laurel Powers-Freeling as first UK chairman?
15. The 18th World Road Meeting (WRM 2017) will take place for the first time in which country?
Current Affairs Questions October 28 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
16. The ISSF World Cup is taking place in which country?
17. FIFA boosts World Cup prize money to?
18. India will have to wait till which year to know if they get FIFA U-20 World Cup?
19. Indian government strives to electrify all new vehicles by?
20. Sophia is a humanoid robot developed by?
A. Hiroshi Ishiguro
B. David Hanson
C. Philip K. Dick
D. Ben Goertzel
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 27-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 27-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|