Current Affairs Questions October 29 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 29 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Latest GK Today Questions – Today Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1.Who freed the Jewish captives from Babylon?
A. King Asa
B. King Abijah
C. King Cyrus
D. King Jehoshaphat
2. When did China end it’s one-child policy?
3. The Wall Street Stock Market crash is also known as?
A. Black Monday
B. Great Depression
C. Freaky Friday
D. Black Tuesday
4. When did the Wall Street Stock Market crash?
5. Who visited the Shri Manjunatha Swamy Temple at Dharmasthala?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Virat Kohli
D. Amit Shah
Current Affairs Questions October 29 2017 – GK Today Questions
6. Saudi Arabia to allow women into sports stadiums from?
7. Which is the world’s largest river island?
D. Port Blair
8. Lewis Hamilton won his ____ world title?
9. K Srikanth won the?
A. Asia Cup
B. French Open
C. Japan Open
D. Wuhan Open
10. How many major ports does India have?
Today Current Affairs GK – Current Affairs Questions October 29 2017
11. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Babulal gaur
B. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C. Digvijaya Singh
D. Uma Bharati
12. Who is the Railway Minister of India?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Shipping Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Nitin Gadkari
14. BRO constructed a bridge over the Linche river on?
A. Leh – Loma Road
B. Leh – Kargil Road
C. Kargil – Loma Road
D. Leh – Srinagar Road
15. Who is the Union Education Minister of India?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Nirmala Sitaraman
Current Affairs Questions October 29 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
16. Ashok Lay land exports ________ trucks annually to Bangladesh?
17. Who is India’s Foreign Minister?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Sushma Swaraj
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Suresh Prabhu
18. Who is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia?
A. Mohammed bin Salman
19. Which integrated steel producer is undergoing Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process?
A. Arcelor Mittal
B. Tata Steel
C. Essar Steel India Ltd
D. TMT Group
20. How many titles has Michael Schumacher won?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 28-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 28-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|