Current Affairs Questions October 3 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 3 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 3rd October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 3 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did Vercingetorix surrender to the Romans?
2. When was Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, executed?
3. When did Italy invade Ethiopia?
4. When was East and West Germany reunified?
5. President Ram Nath Kovind appointed a commission to sub-categorize ?
A. Other Backward Classes
B. Scheduled Classes
C. Scheduled Tribes
Current Affairs Questions October 3 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Where did India’s first shipment of US crude oil arrive?
D. Andhra Pradesh
7. Which company did Wal-Mart Stores Inc acquire?
A. Parcel Inc
B. Blue Dart
8. Reliance canceled its merger with?
9. Viswanathan Anand is the runner up at which tournament?
A. National Chess Tournament
B. Isle of Man Chess Tournament
C. Paris Chess Tournament
D. World Championship
10. Mary Kom and L Sarita Devi are selected for?
A. World Boxing Championship
B. South Asian Boxing Championship
C. Asian Boxing Championship
D. Common Wealth Boxing Championship
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 3 2017
11. Who is the first person to be posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Lal Bahadur Shastry
C. Rajendra Singh
D. APJ Abdul Kalam
12. Who is the Health Minister of India?
A. J P Nadda
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Nirmala Sitaraman
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. President Ram Nath Kovind will start his foreign travels with visits to?
A. Singapore and Thailand
B. Nepal and China
C. South Africa and Ghana
D. Ethiopia and Djibouti
14. Who is the United States Consul General to Hyderabad?
A. Katherine Hadda
B. Kate Moss
C. Catherine Jones
D. Angelina Meyer
15. Which two companies have ordered over two million barrels of crude oil from the United States?
A. IOC and BPCL
B. Reliance and IOC
C. IOC and HPCL
D. BPCL and HPCL
Current Affairs Questions October 3 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Abdullah Abdullah is the Chief Executive of which country?
17. Who bought the internet retailer Jet.com last year for $3 billion?
18. Who is the Defence Minister of India?
A. Nirmala Sitaraman
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ashima Goyal
19. Who won the Isle of Man chess tournament?
A. Sai Praneeth
C. Magnus Carlsen
D. Vishwanathan Anand
20. Asian Women’s Boxing Championship 2017-2018 will be held in?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 2-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 2-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|