Current Affairs Questions October 4 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 4 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 4th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 4 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.When was the first complete english language Bible printed?
2. Who translated the first engish language bible?
A. William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale
B. Byron Tyndale and Mike Coverdale
C. Stanley Tyndale and Robert Coverdale
D. Jaimie Tyndale and Jon Coverdale
3. When did the Orient Express leaves on its first official journey?
4. Orient Express left Paris for its first official journey to?
5. When was WikiLeaks launched?
Current Affairs Questions October 4 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Who is the founder of WikiLeaks?
A. Andrew Stephen
B. Julian Assange
C. John Prados
D. John Kohler
7. When did USSR launch the 1st artificial Earth satellite Sputnik I in?
8. Who is the Chief of Indian Navy?
A. Sunil Kumar
B. Sunil Malhotra
C. Sunil Lanba
D. Sunil Rao
9. Uzbekistan will supply _______ to India?
C. Crude Oil
10. Dr Soumya Swaminathan has been appointed as Deputy Director General of?
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 4 2017
11. The Union Government reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel by?
A. Rs 3
B. Rs 2
C. Rs 4
D. Rs 1
12. Who is the Health Minister of India?
A. J P Nadda
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Nirmala Sitaraman
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. Piaggio introduced the new Vespa Red in India, built in partnership with?
A. RED Organization
15. Who is the chairman of the chiefs of staff committee?
A. Sunil Lanba
B. Nirmala Sitaraman
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Narendra Modi
Current Affairs Questions October 4 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Scorpene Submarine Khanderi is named after which Ruler’s island fort?
C. Chhatrapati Shivaji
D. Tipu Sultan
17. Who is the seventh biggest uranium exporter in the world?
18. Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is the Director-General of?
19. India A beat Tasmania 1-0 in the?
A. Austrian Hockey League
B. Asian Hockey League
C. Australian Hockey League
D. Asian League
20. Shavkat Mirziyoyev is the President of?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 2-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 2-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|