Current Affairs Questions October 5 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 5 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 5th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 5 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.When was the Gregorian calendar introduced in Italy?
2. Who did the Americans defeated during the Battle of Thames?
3. When was the battle of Thames fought?
4. Who gave the 1st televised Presidential address from the White House?
A. John F Kennedy
B. Dwight D. Eisenhower
C. Harry Truman
D. Richard Nixon
5. When did The Beatles release their first record?
Current Affairs Questions October 5 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. When was the Environmental Modification Convention held?
7. Which city was declared as Open Defacation Free?
A. Port Blair
8. Who is the new chairman of SBI?
A. Sunil Kumar
B. Rajeev Chandrashekar
C. Rajnish Kumar
D. Sunil Rao
9. How much funding did PhonePe recieve from Flipkart?
A. Rs 265 Crores
B. Rs 255 Crores
C. Rs 295 Crores
D. Rs 235 Crores
10. Which company did Sequoia Capital India and Helion Venture Partners invests in?
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 5 2017
11. Maria Sharapova was knocked out of?
A. Japan Open
B. China Open
C. Singapore Open
D. Pan Pacific Open
12. Who is the Health Minister of India?
A. J P Nadda
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Nirmala Sitaraman
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. Claire Polosak will become the first woman ______ in Men’s Cricket?
15. RoC stands for?
A. Registrar of Companies
B. Registrar of Countries
C. Registration of Companies Act
D. Registrar of Company Secretary
Current Affairs Questions October 5 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Who is the co-founder of Zefo?
A. Gautam Singh
B. Ashok Kumar
C. Rohit Ramasubramanian
D. Yash Gowda
17. Who is the seventh biggest uranium exporter in the world?
18. Which PSU gave its technology to private firm to manufacture bullet-proof jackets for the armed forces?
19. Who is the current chairwoman of SBI?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajnish Kumar
C. Arundhati Bhattacharya
D. Pavan Murthy
20. Which company will manufacture bullet-proof jackets for the armed forces?
A. GVK Pvt Ltd
B. MKU Ltd
C. KKR Pvt Ltd
D. DCS Ltd
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 4-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 4-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|