Current Affairs Questions October 7 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 7 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 7th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 7 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.Whom did the Holy League of Southern European nations destroy in the Battle of Lepanto?
2. Which is the oldest existing airlines in the world?
A. Royal Dutch Airlines
B. Pacific Airlines
C. Pan American Airlines
D. British Airlines
3. When did the U.S. invade Afghanistan?
4. Sania Mirza and Peng Shuai reached the Semifinals of?
A. London Open
B. Hong Kong Open
C. China Open
D. ATP Cup
5. Ola receives $400 million funding from?
C. Ratan Tata
D. Anand Mahindra
Current Affairs Questions October 7 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6.Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion belongs to?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
C. Ministry of Trade
D. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
7. Shahidul Haque is the foreign secretary of?
8. Sheikh Hasina is the Prime Minister of?
9. Who is the Minister for Shipping, Road Transport & Highways and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Smriti Irani
10. India adopted a Joint Statement on Cooperation to Combat Terrorism with?
C. European Union
D. Common Wealth Countries
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 7 2017
11. Oman has revised the visa rules for tourists from?
A. USA, UK and Germany
B. India, China and Russia
C. UAE, Japan and Turkey
D. Australia, Canada and Spain
12. Who is the Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A. Jayant Sinha
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. J P Nadda
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. Which Indian airline has 20 of Bombardier’s Q-400 aircrafts?
A. Spice Jet
B. Air Asia
C. Air India
D. Indigo Airlines
15. RoC stands for?
A. Registrar of Companies
B. Registrar of Countries
C. Registration of Companies Act
D. Registrar of Company Secretary
Current Affairs Questions October 7 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Tencent is the parent company of?
17. Amar Abrol is the CEO of?
A. Jet Airways
B. Air Asia India
C. Air bnb
D. Spice Jet
18. Air Asia is owned by Malaysian carrier Air Asia Bhd and?
A. Tata Sons
C. Birla Group
D. UB Group
19. Who is the current chairwoman of SBI?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajnish Kumar
C. Arundhati Bhattacharya
D. Pavan Murthy
20. Alexander Zverev defeated Russia’s Andrey Rublev in the quarter-finals of the?
A. Japan Open
B. China Open
C. Hong Kong Open
D. London Open
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 6-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 5-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|