Current Affairs Questions October 8 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 8 October 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 8th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Latest Current Affairs Questions – 8th October 2017 GK Questions
1. PM Narendra Modi lays foundation stone for Bhadbhut Barrage on which over?
2. Which state is the largest producer of coffee in India?
3. In which state did President Ram Nath Kovind launch Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project Jeevamritham?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
4. The proposed new Haj Policy recommends of bringing down the number of embarkation points from 21?
5. The Haj Committee presented its report on New Haj policy for which years?
Current Affairs Questions October 8 2017 – Today Current GK Questions
6. Indias first Marine Police Training Institute to be set up in which state?
D. Andhra Pradesh
7. U.S. approves the sale of Rs. 98,000 crore THAAD missiles to which country?
A. Saudi Arabia
8. Which bank is ready to Launch Financial Literacy Drive in 9 States?
A. Central Bank of India
B. Bank of Baroda
D. Bank of Maharashtra
9. Along with Apollo Munich Health who have come together to launch Click2Protect Health plan?
A. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
B. HDFC Life Insurance
C. SBI life
D. Life Insurance Corporation of India
10. The European Investment Bank (EIB) will lend €300 million for which Metro Rail Project?
GK Today Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 8 2017
11. Which bank appoints Sangram Singh as CEO of Freecharge?
12. Which is country third largest private sector lender Bank?
C. Federal Bank
D. Bandhan Bank
13. Which RBI Governor is in the list of possible winners of Nobel Prize in Economics?
A. D. Subbarao
B. Y. V. Reddy
C. Urjit Patel
D. Raghuram Rajan
14. India is making their historic debut in a FIFA competition when they take on the which country?
15. In which year Veteran director Kundan Shah made his debut with the cult classic Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro?
Current Affairs Questions October 8 2017 – Latest GK Questions Updates
16. President Kovind launched Mata Amritanandamayi Math in which district of Kerala?
17. Around 54,000 petrol pumps all over India will go on a day-long strike on?
A. October 12
B. October 13
C. October 14
D. October 15
18. The US had earlier set up the THAAD in which country?
A. South Korea
19. Snapdeal had bought Freecharge in which year?
20. Raghuram Rajan three-year term as RBI governor ended in September?
A. 14, 2016
B. 4, 2016
C. 20, 2016
D. 15, 2016
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 7-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 7-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|