Current Affairs Questions October 9 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 9 October 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 9th October 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions October 9 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1.When was the Hangul alphabet published?
2. Where was the Hangul alphabet published?
3. When was the Manhattan project approved?
4. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize for 2017?
A. Nelson Mandela
B. Barack Obama
D. United Nations
5. Who won the International Business Person of the Year at the Asian Achievers Awards in London?
A. Birendra Sasmal
B. Lakshmi Mittal
C. Ratan Tata
D. Jack Ma
Current Affairs Questions October 9 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion belongs to?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
C. Ministry of Trade
D. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
7. Which Ministry organizes the India International Science Festival?
A. Ministry of Science and Technology
B. Ministry of Commerce and Trade
C. Ministry of External Affairs
D. Ministry of Human Resource
8. Which company has acquired three transmission lines from Sterlite Power for Rs 1,490 crore?
B. Coal India
D. Adani Power
9. Who is the Minister for Shipping, Road Transport & Highways and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Smriti Irani
10. Who won the Men’s Singles in the China Open?
A. Nick Kyrgios
B. Roger Federer
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Mahesh Bhupati
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions October 9 2017
11. Who won the Women’s Singles in the China Open?
A. Simona Halep
B. Caroline Garcia
C. Caroline Woznicki
D. Steffi Graf
12. Who is the Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A. Jayant Sinha
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. J P Nadda
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ananth Kumar
C. Sunil Lulla
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
14. When is Constitution Day celebrated?
A. November 26
B. December 26
C. January 26
D. October 26
15. When was the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons launched?
Current Affairs Questions October 9 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded by the?
A. United Nations Nobel Committee
B. European Nobel Committee
C. Norwegian Nobel Committee
D. Nobel Committee
17. Nadal won his ____ career singles title?
18. Who is the first women’s tennis player to complete the Wuhan and Beijing double?
A. Caroline Garcia
B. Caroline Woznicki
C. Steffi Graf
D. Maria Sharapova
19. Who is the Union Science and Technology Minister?
A. S Jaishankar
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Dr. Harshvardhan
D. Ananth Kumar
20. Which Public Sector Company will launch it’s IPO on October 11?
A. Life Insurance Corporation
B. General Insurance Company
C. State Bank of India
D. IDBI Bank
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 8-Oct-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 8-Oct-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|