Candidates preparing for government exams use this opportunity. Read the Current Affairs Questions September 13 2017 and take the GK quiz to help you prepare well. Read all the important updates about current events on this website. The September 13th 2017 GK questions are carefully formed by experts which include national, international, business news. The GK Today Questions are written to help candidates who are writing any competitive exam of state or central government. Check our page for daily, monthly and weekly Current Affairs PDFs. Also, practice the 13th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website.
Latest 13th September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates
1. India will extend Defence aid to which Country?
2. Bengaluru FC will take on which North Korean football club?
A. 4.50 SC
B. 4.25 SC
C. 4.0 SC
D. 4.75 SC
3. Force Motors entered into a joint venture with which auto major?
C. Mercedes Benz
D. Rolls Royce
4. Which two countries entered into a partnership to develop high impact projects?
A. India and China
B. India and Israel
C. India and Afghanistan
D. India and United Kingdom
5. Which city will hold the India – Japan Summit?
Current Affairs Questions September 13 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Which Indian – American was appointed to the US President’s communications team?
A. Kal Penn
B. Manjul Bhargava
C. Raj Shah
D. Ajit Pai
7. India’s first high speed rail link is between which two cities?
A. Bangalore – Kochi
B. Chennai – Hyderabad
C. Mumbai – Ahmedabad
D. Delhi – Kolkata
8. Belarus and India are celebrating how many years of diplomatic relations?
9. Apple’s new wireless charging pad is called as __________?
10. NRDC stands for?
A. National Research Development Corporation
B. National Research Development Center
C. National Robotics Development Center
D. National Research Development Campus
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 13 2017
11. P Kashyap wins over Chinese Shuttlers Lin Yu Hsien and Kan Chao Yu in?
A. Indian Open
B. US Open
C. Malaysian Open
D. Korean Open
12. The MoU between NRDC and AP Government is for?
C. Start Ups
13. As part of the Defence aid how many helicopters did India give to Afghanistan?
14. The President of Belarus is _____?
A. Shinzo Abe
B. A G Lukashenko
C. Stefan Löfven
D. Evo Morales
15. Bengaluru FC will take on the North Korean football club in which tournament?
A. I- League
B. World Cup
C. BRICS Cup
D. AFC Cup
Current Affairs Questions September 13 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Which chinese shuttler did P Kashyap defeat in the korean open?
A. Lin Yu Hsien
B. Zhang Jun
C. Chen Jin
D. Cai Yun
17. Force Motors is entering into a Joint venture to produce __________?
B. Wind Turbines
D. Luxury Goods
18. Prime Minister of Japan is?
A. Naoto Kan
B. Yukio Hatoyama
C. Shinzo Abe
D. Taro Aso
19. Indian American Raj Shah will serve as ____________?
A. Deputy Assistant
B. Deputy Collector
D. Press Scretary
20. APIS stands for?
A. Andhra Pradesh Information Society
B. Arunachal Pradesh Information Society
C. Andhra Pradesh Immunization Society
D. Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society
|1. C||2. B||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. C||7. C||8. A||9. C||10. A|
|11. D||12. C||13. A||14. B||15. D||16. A||17. C||18. C||19. A||20. D|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 12-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 12-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|