Candidates preparing for government exams use this opportunity. Read the Current Affairs Questions September 14 2017 and take the GK quiz to help you prepare well. Read all the important updates about current events on this website. The September 14th 2017 GK questions are carefully formed by experts which include national, international, business news. The GK Today Questions are written to help candidates who are writing any competitive exam of state or central government. Check our page for daily, monthly and weekly Current Affairs PDFs. Also, practice the 14th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website.
Latest 14th September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates.
1. When did Indian Assembly adopt Hindi as an official language?
2. World’s 1st practical helicopter, the VS-300 designed by __________?
A. Charles Lindbergh
B. Wright Brothers
C. Igor Sikorsky
D. Steve Fossett
3. When was the First prefrontal lobotomy performed in Washington D.C ?
4. Which two countries will finalize its first defense Purchase?
A. Sri Lanka and Germany
B. India and South Korea
C. India and Japan
D. Japan and China
5. Indian-American lawyer Manisha Singh is appointed to a key administration position in which department of the US?
A. Social Welfare Department
B. Health Department
C. State Department
D. Minorities Department
Current Affairs Questions September 14 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Indorama Corporation will buy the fertilizers business from?
7. Which start up did zomato buy for $40 million?
A. tiny owl
8. Halimah Yacob is sworn in as the new president of _______?
9. Which city was selected as the venue for 2024 summer olympics?
10. Which city was selected as the venue for 2028 summer olympics?
C. Los Angeles
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 14 2017
11. Paris is hosting the olympics 100 years after it last hosted in _____?
12. The new president of Singapore Halimah Yacob is a member of _______?
A. Peoples Accord Party
B. Peoples Action Party
C. Peoples Government PArty
D. Peoples Representation Party
13. What kind of Start up is Runnr?
C. E- Commerce
14. Which shuttler did P Kashyap defeat in the korean open?
A. Hsu Jen Hao
B. Zhang Jun
C. Chen Jin
D. Cai Yun
15. Which shuttler did PV Sindhu defeat in the korean open?
A. Son Wan Ho
B. Hsu Jen Hao
C. Cheung Ngan
D. Wei Lin
Current Affairs Questions September 14 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Indian-American lawyer Manisha Singh was a Deputy Assistant Secretary in?
A. Bureau of Justice
B. Bureau of Science
C. Bureau of Economic, Energy and Business
D. Federal Bureau of Investigation
17. How much funding did Unacademy get?
A. $11.5 million
B. $11.10 million
C. $15.5 million
D. $12.5 million
18. Zomato acquired Runnr for?
A. $50 million
B. $70 million
C. $30 million
D. $40 million
19. Uttar Pradesh government has disbursed Rs 7,371 crore to waive loans of?
A. Small and marginal Industries
B. Small and marginal farmers
C. Small and marginal Businesses
D. Small and marginal Banks
20. Iran, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia & Venezuela formed the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in?
|1. D||2. C||3. A||4. C||5. C||6. A||7. C||8. A||9. D||10. C|
|11. A||12. B||13. D||14. A||15. C||16. C||17. A||18. D||19. B||20. C|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 13-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 13-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|