We are here providing you with the Current Affairs Questions September 15 2017 based on Current Affairs. We have created these Daily GK Questions from all the updates and events to help you prepare for the Sarkari Naukri exams. If you dream of seeking a job in the Government sector then it is necessary for you to read the Daily News Updates and Latest Current Affairs. If you want to prepare for 15th September 2017 GK Questions, make sure that you first read all the related Current Affairs. Almost all the question papers for Government Exam contain GK section. And if you want to score high in the exam and clear such rounds with ease, Latest Current Affairs GK Questions with Answers help you do so. Look at 15th September 2017 GK Today and practice more for Government Exams.
15th September 2017 Current Affairs GK Questions
1. Which ministry launches operation Insaniyat to help the Rohingya refugees staying in Bangladesh?
A. Ministry of Civil Aviation
B. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
C. Ministry of External Affairs
D. Ministry of Home Affairs
2. In which state two-day regional conference on good governance and replication of best practices begin?
3. In which state Kiren Rijiju inaugurates first National Conference on Uniformed Women in Prison Administration?
B. West Bengal
D. New Delhi
4. Which country displays its first unmanned attack helicopter?
5. According to QNI which nationality Ranked Highest in the World?
Current Affairs Questions September 15 2017 – Today GK Questions
6. As per Henley & Partners Kochenov Quality of Nationality, Index India ranks in which Position?
7. Which country is in last position according to Henley & Partners Kochenov Quality of Nationality Index (QNI)?
8. Which country hosts huge war games exercise Aurora with NATO?
9. Which Bank ties up with Sa-Dhan to develop the digital ecosystem for India unbanked segment?
10. Who made an agreement with Rolls Royce to set up engine plant?
B. Maruthi Suzaki
C. Force Motors
Latest Current Events GK Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 15 2017
11. UN chief appoints whom as first UN envoy for oceans?
A. Chris Jordan
B. Peter Thomson
C. George Samuel
D. Mathew Smith
12. Who takes the appointment as the next Ambassador of India to the Slovak Republic?
A. Harsh Kumar Jain
B. Mahesh Gupta
C. Rajesh Sharma
D. Amit Singh
13. Scientists from which University have created the first map of water on Moon?
14. Rishabh Shah the 14-year-old Indian won how many bronze medals at Western Asia Youth Chess Championship?
15. How many states and UT participated in a two-day regional conference on good governance and replication of best practices?
Current Affairs Questions September 15 2017 – GK Today Questions
16. According to the Henley & Partners Kochenov Quality of Nationality Index (QNI) which country ranks second?
17. Force Motors produces engines for which leading European premium car makers?
18. Mr.Harsh Kumar Jain, Indian Foreign Service is currently the Ambassador of India to the Republic of which country?
19. Western Asia Youth Chess Champions took place in which country?
C. Sri Lanka
20. With which organisation did Sweden hosts huge war games exercise?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 14-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 14-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|