Candidates preparing for government exams use this opportunity. Read the Current Affairs Questions September 16 2017 and take the GK quiz to help you prepare well. Read all the important updates about current events on this website. The September 16th 2017 GK questions are carefully formed by experts which include national, international, business news. The GK Today Questions are written to help candidates who are writing any competitive exam of state or central government. Check our page for daily, monthly and weekly Current Affairs PDFs. Also, practice the 16th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website.
Latest 16th September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates.
1. When did the British capture Capetown from the Dutch?
2. When did Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen discover the Magnetic South Pole?
3. When was Steve Jobs named the interim CEO of Apple Computers Inc?
4. Where will India’s first lithium – ion battery unit be set up?
5. India’s first Centre for Animal Law has been established at ____________?
Current Affairs Questions September 16 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Who is the Union Minister for Women and Child Development in India?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Nirmala Sitaraman
C. Jyoti Basu
D. Maneka Gandhi
7. Which is the least stressed City in the World?
8. Which Bank did Amazon tie up with to give micro loans to its customers?
A. HDFC Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Bank of Maharashtra
D. Bank of Baroda
9. Whom did the Advertising Standards Council of India appoint as its chairman?
A. Praveen Gowda
B. Mukesh Yadav
C. Abanti Sankaranarayanan
D. Aziz Premji
10. Which two countries signed an agreement to operate unlimited number of aircrafts?
A. India and China
B. India and Japan
C. India and Israel
D. India and Singapore
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 16 2017
11. Who is the Prime Minister of Jamaica?
A. Lyonpo Tobgay
B. Luonpo Yeshey Dorji
C. Lyonpo Lekey Dorji
D. Andrew Holness
12. Who is the world’s oldest person alive?
A. Evo Morales
B. Violet Mosse-Brown
C. Alvaro Garcia
D. Nabi Tajima
13. Who is the Chief Strategy and Corporate Affairs Officer at Diageo India?
A. Herman Gerald
B. Abanti Sankaranarayanan
C. Divya Narayan
D. Steve Wu
14. The world’s oldest person died at the age of?
15. Who is the current oldest person in the world?
A. Violet Mosse-Brown
B. Andrew Holness
C. Nabi Tajima
D. Emma Morano
Current Affairs Questions September 16 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. What does NCAP stand for?
A. National Civil Army Policy
B. National Civil Aviation Policy
C. National Coal & Aluminium Policy
D. National Civil Aviation Pattern
17. Which is India’s second largest private sector Bank?
18. Who is the director of the newly formed Center for Animal law?
A. T K Ganapathi
B. N G Jayasimha
C. Preetham Gunni
D. Vikram Chandra
19. Suzuki Motors will open a lithium ion battery unit in partnership with?
A. Mercedes and Micromax
B. Toyota and Samsung
D. Toshiba and Denso
20. India signed the open sky agreement with _______?
|1. B||2. C||3. A||4. B||5. A||6. D||7. D||8. D||9. C||10. B|
|11. D||12. B||13. B||14.B||15. C||16. C||17. A||18. B||19. D||20. D|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 15-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 15-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|