Current Affairs Questions September 18, 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 18 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 18th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Latest 18th September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates.
1. The Great Fire of Moscow, which destroyed 75% of the city burned out in ______?
2. Irish Home Rule bill receives the Royal assent in _______?
3. To create a pretext for the invasion of Manchuria, China, what event was faked by the Japanese in 1931?
A. Railway Explosion
B. School Explosion
C. Japenese Ship Explosion
D. Attack on Japenese Air Strip.
4. Dutch Indies was conquered in ________?
5. Sardar Sarovar Dam is Located in ____________?
Current Affairs Questions September 18 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Who is the secretary of Atomic Energy?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Nirmala Sitaraman
C. Jyoti Basu
D. Sekar Basu
7. Baidu is a?
A. Anti Virus
C. E- Commercw website
D. Search Engine
8. The Statue of Unity will come up on which river?
9. United Nations General Assembly will be held in ________?
C. New York
10. Who is the Foreign Minister of Tunisia?
A. Samira Merai
B. Khemaies Jhinaoui
D. Habib Essid
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 18 2017
11. Who is the Prime Minister of Bhutan?
A. Lyonpo Tobgay
B. Luonpo Yeshey Dorji
C. Lyonpo Lekey Dorji
D. Tshering Tobgay
12. Who is the Foreign Minister of Bolivia?
A. Evo Morales
B. Fernando Huanacuni Mamani
C. Alvaro Garcia
D. Wilma Alanoca
13. Chief executive of Baidu’s private equity unit Baidu Capital is?
A. Herman Yu
B. Jennifer Li
C. Lucy Liu
D. Steve Wu
14. Who heads the SAP Labs India Units?
A. Sanjay Rajgopal
B. Dilip kumar Khandelwal
C. Arun Srinivas
D. Atul Chandra
15. PV Sindhu won her ______ Super Series Title?
Current Affairs Questions September 18 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Gautam Bambawale is appointed as the new ambassador to which country?
17. Ajay Bisaria is the next high commissioner to ___________.
B. Sri Lanka
18. Vijay Gokhaleis is the new Secretary in the MEA for __________?
A. Foreign Relations
B. Economic Relations
C. Trade Relations
D. Defense Relations
19. Sanjay Rajgopalan was the design head of __________?
20. India lost the Davis Cup playoffs for the _____ time?
|1. B||2. C||3. A||4. B||5. A||6. D||7. D||8. D||9. C||10. B|
|11. D||12. B||13. B||14. B||15. C||16. B||17. A||18. B||19. D||20. D|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 16-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 16-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|