Current Affairs Questions September 19 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 19 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 19th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Latest 19th September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates.
1. When did New Zealand grant all women the right to vote?
2. When did the seige of Paris begin?
3. In which war did the Black Prince defeat the french?
A. Hundred Years War
B. First World War
C. Second World War
D. Cold War
4. Who is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
A. Amit Shah
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Dharam Singh
D. Ananth Kumar
5. Whom did the Appointments committee of the cabinet select as the DG of NIA?
A. Y C Modi
B. Lalit Modi
C. Dinesh Sharma
D. Ramesh Yadav
Current Affairs Questions September 19 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Which payments app did Google launch in India?
7. Which Insurance company inIndia got the approval to float an IPO?
A. HDFC Life Insurance
B. Life Insurance Corporation of India
C. ICICI Lombard
D. New India Assurance Company
8. Which British cyclist broke the Guinness World Record for fastest circumnavigation of the planet on a bicycle?
A. Chris Froome
B. Tom Simpson
C. Robert Millar
D. Mark Beaumont
9. Who won the Singapore Grand Prix?
A. Kimi Raikonnen
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Lewis Hamilton
D. Daniel Ricciardo
10. Which country did India begin its annual bilateral joint military exercise with?
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 19 2017
11. Keshav Prasad Maurya is the Deputy Chief Minister of _________?
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
12. Who is the Chairman of the legislative council of Uttar Pradesh?
A. Akhil Yadav
B. Ramesh Yadav
C. Praveen Yadav
D. Nabi Tajima
13. Which scheme did the central government launch to help poor get LPG connection?
14. Rajni Kant Misra has been appointed as the DG of?
A. Central Bureau of Investigation
B. Sjastra Seema Bal
C. Central Investigative Agency
D. Special Investigation Team
15. Which team does Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikonnen race for?
A. Force India
B. Red Bull
Current Affairs Questions September 19 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. How many countries did Mark Beaumont cycle cross to break the guiness record?
17. How many languages does the google app tez understand?
18. What does IPO stand for?
A. Initial Public Order
B. Initial Public Offering
C. Indian Public Offer
D. Initial Public Offer
19. Who is the foreign minister of Japan?
A. Valtteri Bottas
B. Rex Tillerson
C. Phillip Abo
D. Taro Kono
20. IHow much shares will the Indian Government sell in the New India Assurance Company?
A. 15 crores
B. 5.5 crores
C. 10 crores
D. 9.6 crores
|1. B||2. C||3. A||4. B||5. A||6. D||7. D||8. D||9. C||10. B|
|11. D||12. B||13. B||14. B||15. C||16. B||17. A||18. B||19. D||20. D|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 18-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 18-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|