Current Affairs Questions September 21 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 21 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 21st September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Latest 21st September 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did King James I of England gives Sir Alexander Sterling royal charter for colonization of Nova Scotia?
2. When did the Empress Dowager Cixi seize power and ended the Hundred Day’s Reform in China?
3. When did the Chinese Communist leaders proclaim People’s Republic of China?
4. When did the US President Warren G. Harding sign a joint resolution to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine?
5. Where was India’s first floating lab is set up?
A. Brahmaputra River
B. Ganga River
C. Kaveri River
D. Narmada River
Current Affairs Questions September 21 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Indian born Sriram Krishnan is appointed as Senior Director to which company?
7. Which company did TATA Steel sign an MoU with?
8. HTC’s Pixel Smartphone Division is acquired by?
9. The 13th meeting of India-Kazakhstan Inter-Governmental Commission (IGC) is held at?
10. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) is chaired by?
B. Prime Minister
C. Defence Minister
D. Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 21 2017
11. Who is the Union Petroleum Minister of India?
A. Saurabh Pant
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
12. Kanat Bozumbayev is a Minister of Energy of?
13. How many Countries are there in Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC)?
14. Thyssenkrupp is a steel manufacturer from?
15. Who is the Europe’s largest steel maker?
A. Tata Steel
B. Jindal Steel
C. Arcelor Mittal
Current Affairs Questions September 21 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. The headquarters of the Thyssenkrupp Tata will be in?
17. Which Japenese shuttler did PV Sindhu defeat in the Japan Open?
A. Minatsu Mitani
B. Machiko Aizawa
C. Moe Araki
D. Rie Eto
18. Who is the World Badminton Champion?
A. Machiko Aizawa
B. Nozomi Okuhara
C. Rie Eto
D. Minatsu Mitani
19. New senior director of product of Twitter Sriram Krishnan was an executive at?
20. Whom did Saina Nehwal defeated in the Japan Open?
A. Caroline Wozniacki
B. Victoria Azarenka
C. Martina Navratilova
D. Pornpawee Chochuwong
|1. B||2. C||3. A||4. B||5. A||6. D||7. D||8. D||9. C||10. B|
|11. D||12. B||13. B||14. B||15. C||16. B||17. A||18. B||19. D||20. D|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 20-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 20-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|